IceShanty Main > General Ice Fishing Chit Chat

The New 9:45 Thread..

<< < (2/988) > >>

OldSailor:

--- Quote from: Raquettedacker on Oct 11, 2022, 01:02 PM ---

Raquettedacker
IceShanty Mod Team
Team IceshantyInsanity
To answer your question, I'm on!!! Lets roll up a bunch on this one!! :thumbsup: :flex: :clap: ;)2 :whistle: :roflmao: :bow: :woot:

9:45 on a Tuesday..
« on: May 20, 2014, 09:47 PM »

Who's on??        ;D ;D     :P :P

--- End quote ---

wallyworld:
Another great day on the water, took my brother along, he had a blast!! Water dropped 4* since last week 60*

Raquettedacker:
Wow nice job WW crew... :thumbsup: :clap:

mr.clean:
 Good evening, I'm guessing what i will refer to as the original 9:45 thread was taking up to many pages so you had to start a new thread. I was wondering if we would reach 1,000 pages by years end maybe so but now will be split between two threads.
Steidyj (Jake) welcome to the new (;45 thread please feel free to post in this thread on a regular basis.
Ice Wanderer I also don't think home/property owners should have to pay for the mistake of not having proper permits. possibly the property management compay-board of directors stopped payment on the stairs after finding out they had violated town building codes and we now have to pay the contractors for their work. Thank you for the information on pipelines hopefully their never is a major leak which has a major impact on water supply for a large part of our country.
Hunts2long may all have gone well today with the eye surgery.
Eddie you are welcome for the brief history on my condo complex . I'm sure you dug holes for and poured many footings for deck supports during your career as a mason and know they have to be some many inches/feet deep to prevent being affected by the ground freezing in Winter and that the holes must be inspected before concrete is poured and the again before posts are attached to footings. good to hear you had a nice day with the grandchildren even though it was not what you had originally planed for the day.
IFF thank you for providing information on rain/snow fall totals per year for your area of Tennessee.
Whopper Stopper sorry to hear the weather has not been the best for hunting the past few day may the fore cast get better after Wednesday. Good to read the new screen door is installed at the shack may whatever treatment you gave the door before installing it help it last for several years.
Wallyworld congratulations to all of you on another good day walleye fishing at Oneida lake.  I sure your brother was happy he made the trip.  thank you for sharing the photos.

Has anyone heard from Drifter lately hope all is good with him thought we would have gotten a report on his Alaska trip by now.

Stay safe and healthy. Best to all fishing and hunting.
  Steve

masoneddie:
Good Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!  ;D    47* under partly cloudy skies this am, high of 66 forecasted.
  See some big changes took place here but Guess this must be the place, my key still works!  :thumbsup:
  https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiOptvMo9r6AhWsVTABHW1JBNMQtwJ6BAg4EAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DrVoPzA0g3Ac&usg=AOvVaw0p_-6VMwbaWEDTo4Wpbk3_

Dom…guessing we were drawing too many amps off the site, noticed the lights dimming recently!  ;D  No complaints, after 975 pages and no bickering, feel it safe to say the lock was put on for a good reason…here’s to the 2nd Chapter!  :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:
  Wally…WAY TO GO TEAM WW!!!  :flex: :clap: :thumbsup:
  SteidyJ…welcome aboard the 9:45!   :thumbsup:
  Marv…yup…fresh paint, just don’t touch the caulk!  ;D  Sorry the weather is tossing you a curve ball, dang! Can’t say I ever had the Kessler either, but I’m sure it would work! Safe travels home today if that’s on the planner, we’ll be standing by for your report!  :thumbsup:
  OS…I’m with you!!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Steve…understand completely about the footing’s.  :tipup:  I’m guessing we might have hit 1000 pages sometime in November…we’ll see when we hit 25 here in the new room and break out a bottle of bubbly!  ;D
  Bud…thanks for the info, guess we’ll see how the maiden voyage goes in the coming months!  :thumbsup:
  Jeff…what’s on the planner today?

Got the Cawfee ready and a bottle of Baileys on stand by if needed for the shock this morning…. help yourself!   ;D
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version