Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1608170 times)

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #28080 on: Jun 23, 2022, 06:30 AM »
58* and some light rain.
Eddie, hope the granddaughter is feeling better. I haven't fished after dark in some time.
Will be glad when the NHL season ends, these overtime games keep me up way too late. May be only one game left, I hope.
I do expect things on the lake to start to pick up after this week.
WS, sounds like the girls are having a good time, good luck with your talk with the Dr.
Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28081 on: Jun 23, 2022, 06:38 AM »
Morning all,

Drifter.....safe travels sir  :)

WS.....hope the video chat goes well and you get that referral  :-\

Eddie....it was sunny and windy here all day yesterday, had a little rain overnight, maybe a shower or two this morning  :unsure:

H2L.....at least you haven't missed out on any really nice fishing days yet while waiting on parts  ;)2

MrC......so sad that a child's life isn't worth more than a few years to the courts  :'( :%$#!:

IW.....hope your work bench is all straightened out now till the next project comes along  ;D

Nothing much planned today, will see what the day's weather turns out to be  :blink:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28082 on: Jun 23, 2022, 09:39 AM »
Eddie, yes its on the warm side, so much so sitting on the porch, I know I was losing weight, via the sweeting  :woot: but also with either iced tea or ice water in hand.  Turns out up here its 6* cooler than down in town, an difference of 2,000 feet in elevation.  One forecast says 5* cooler for the high temp today, sure was pleasant out with my morning coffee.  :thumbsup:

Garden is holding up, need to get a lot of pea's picked and worked into today's meal.  Green beans will not be far behind.  Will be a few days before possibly seeing any rain.

No breakfast as yet, so will have to do brunch instead

Enjoy your day all.

Bud

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28083 on: Jun 23, 2022, 09:42 AM »
The flight arrived on time and they all were tired with the time change after 9 here but 11 for the time where they were.  Back to work as things are not looking good for parts as Fed ex has left the part sitting on the dock in Memphis again, what is overnight shipping worth, Nothing at this point.  Have a great Thursday everyone, one more then maybe some fishing to be done.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #28084 on: Jun 23, 2022, 09:38 PM »
Good evening , another day of cooler temperatures also received some rain today so much for the forecast from earlier i the week which had heavy rain for Wednesday and part of Thursday.
Old goat did you purchase any of the early mornings bargain items you found searching the internet.
Whopper Stopper may things not get to uncomfortable in your area over the next few days with high temperatures and humidity. Hopefully moving to a larger lake resulted in better fishing today for the girls.
Eddie did you get the Jon-boat registered best to you and Steve on your fishing trips. Now comes the fun job of getting your granddaughter to follow doctor's instructions and not further injure her ankle.
Wallyworld you will be back on your mower soon with the rain your area of NY. has received so far this week.
IFF not good when you are sweating while relaxing on the front porch.  try to get any garden and other outside work done during the morning and evening hours when hopefully it is cooler.
Fish/hunt4ever good to read your mother and children had no flight problems and arrived at scheduled time. May the needed part be on it's way to your work place and out of Memphis next time you check the tracking on delivery.

Stay healthy and safe.
 Steve

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #28085 on: Jun 23, 2022, 11:53 PM »
Made it to Edmonton on day one. Took 14 1/2 hours to drive the 1,000 miles. Got to drop off the motor for the Delta table saw I got off my neighbour for no money. 😁
He said the motor wasn't working but it was already out of the saw so am having a motor rebuilder look it over and fix er up. I'm  hoping it's an easy fix like brushes or the starter caps. Either way I'll have a good motor when it's done. Would cost me about $2,000  for a new saw of this quality.

Oh yeah it'sbloody cld here!!!
Low 50's, blowing 20-30 and sideways rain.
Should have brought more than shorts and tees. Might have to get some new duds. 😜

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28086 on: Jun 24, 2022, 04:27 AM »
Morning all,

A quick hello before heading to the lake  :thumbsup:  Hopefully there will be some pics later  ;D

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #28087 on: Jun 24, 2022, 04:45 AM »

Good morning Dave, Wally, ER's,
                           It's 59* and mostly clear here on my hill. ::)
                           Dave.........You made good time on your drive. :thumbsup: Hopefully the motor is an easy fix. :unsure:
                           Wally.........I hope you have a productive day out on the lake. :clap:
                           Eddie........I try to keep everything registered so it's ready to go at all times. :whistle:
                           Marv.........I'm glad that the girls are having good weather but wish the fish were opening up a little more. :blink:
                           Steve........We got a little over 3/4" of rain yesterday but it did stop around 3pm and the sun showed it's face just before sunset. :whistle:
                           Fish..........I'm glad everyone arrived safely. :thumbsup: Hopefully the part has arrived as well. :unsure:
                           Yesterday, I did some more puttering downstairs.
                           Looks like today is a work day at the place I pressure washed the dock.
                           I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and healthy.

IW

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28088 on: Jun 24, 2022, 05:20 AM »

Good Morning ER's 71* here already. Drifter that's a lot of driving. WW best of luck with the bite today. IW hope you get the toon out and enjoy the fishing. Mr. C I did not buy anything that I saw on the surfing. The little shanty did get me excited though. I got most of the yard work done so relaxing is on the agenda or cutting back the lot line bushes etc. Stay safe and cool

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28089 on: Jun 24, 2022, 05:22 AM »
Good morning WW, IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

69 and rain for the next few hours. It will get into the 90's with storms returning tonight.

Dave...Good score :thumbsup:

WW... Best of luck on the water today, hope you hammer a bunch :thumbsup:

IW...Have a good day at the job :thumbsup: I also wish they would have had better luck for the effort they have put in.

Eddie...Best wishes for when you hit the lake in the Jonboat :thumbsup:

Yesterday's fishing was a little better for the girls. My wife was excited because she caught the most (9), the first, the biggest and the last. Unfortunately, the wind beat them half to death again which has been they're nemesis since day one. They were planning on hitting a lake by the shack before returning home this afternoon, however I think the rain we are getting may cancel that idea. Not their best trip by any means.

Hope everyone has a good Friday :bow: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28090 on: Jun 24, 2022, 05:25 AM »
56* and looks like the sun may shine.
WW, looking forward to a good report.
Drifter, don't think I could do 1000 in 14 hours and still get out of the CRV.
My Jeep will be ready for pick-up this morning. Only took a week. Just in time for the weekend and some HOT weather. Looks like next week I will be back in the hunt.
Hope everyone has a good Friday and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #28091 on: Jun 24, 2022, 05:50 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  58* here as well this am, warming up to 80 today.

Jeff…hoping you have a good day at the job today, going to be a nice one for outside work!   :thumbsup:  We only ended up getting about 1/4” of rain from those passing showers yesterday.
  Wally…best of luck to you and Mr.WW today, will be looking forward to your report!   :clap:
  Dave…the old Honda was haulin’ azz, you made great time to Edmonton!  :flex:  Best wishes with the motor and safe travels with the next leg of journey Sir!   :thumbsup:
  Steve…had a slight change of plans yesterday and didn’t get the registration done, but that’s a top priority today.  ;)2. Will definitely be keeping a close eye on my granddaughter, it’s easy to see she doesn’t want that cast on, lol.  :thumbsup:
  FH4…glad everyone arrived safe and sound, the time change sure can make for a long day.  ;D  Hope you have better news today on that part and a good wrap to the week today…the fish will be waiting!   :thumbsup:
  Bud…that temperature difference sure can help! It’s funny, just about the same change in elevation and temp difference here on my Hill than the city of Albany about 25 miles away. The garden sounds like it’s producing, enjoy the harvesting!   :thumbsup:
  H2…unfortunately there’s no walleyes to target here at my local lake, but the trout usually cooperate pretty good at night after the boaters/jet ski’s call it quits.  Great news on the Jeep, back in business again!!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Marv…congrats to the ladies with their catching again and sticking it out! That sucks about the weather being against them the whole trip, but I’m sure they made some good memories!  :clap: :flex: Thanks for sharing the updates here with us!  :thumbsup:
  OG…stay hydrated! Have similar plans as you also today!   :thumbsup:

School is officially over for the grandchildren now as well as one of daughters who teaches. Suffice to say, there were a lot of smiling faces yesterday!   ;D
  Weather guessers are saying mid to upper 80’s for tomorrow and maybe low 90’s for Sunday with humidity…guess it’s our turn to join in with the weather many have been having for awhile.
  Lawn work on today’s planner as soon as the dew burns off…Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28092 on: Jun 24, 2022, 06:59 AM »
Well the good news is the weather has been pretty nice toping out around 80 and lows in the 50's to 60's.  The bad news is Fed Ex put the part on the truck to drive across the country and not on the airplane like it was supposed to be on and delivered to Casper yesterday, it might arrive on Monday now and like I stated before paid for overnight delivery so paid extra on it and no refund for that not being the case of delivery.  Well things are wrapping up and sounds like we might start to put the fire back into things here and start the process of getting back into the sulfuric acid making again, been working lots and now that might kick into overdrive.  Well have a great Friday everyone stay safe out there in this heat and stay hydrated, look forward to fishing reports and hopefully will have one of my own this weekend or two.

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28093 on: Jun 24, 2022, 09:14 AM »
Morning all, 76° and sunny with a forecast of 90 for the afternoon.

Still waiting on my car parts... according to the tracking, they've been sitting in St Louis for over a week now, gotta love FedEx  :%$#!:

Been a busy week here, had our annual federal audit, so that made for some long days. We passed, but now I gotta play catchup on all my actual work since I spent a few days babysitting/being interrogated by the auditor. 

Hope everyone is doing well, I'll have to catch up on the thread when I have more time this weekend.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28094 on: Jun 24, 2022, 07:31 PM »
Wow Dave, you must drive like I do. ;D

Finally got all the Insurance straightened out with the 27-mile trip to the agent's office, poked my noise into a Gun/Pawn shop, just out of curiosity. Didn't find anything I couldn't live without.  Nearly bought a new brass polisher/tumbler, but will keep it in mind.

Put a stock tank under the boat motor, filled with water and fired up the outboard engine.  One thing that was puzzling me was why the alarm keeps going off.  I know it's not over heating, and pee's the way it should.  I believe I will go old school and by-pass the vro oiler and just do the 50 to 1 mix in the main tank. Will next disable the line from the oil tank, get a new set of plugs, haven't pulled whats in now but suspect they are pretty close to fouling out with the oil that is showing from its exhaust discharges.  On step closer to launching and wetting a line, maybe next week. :unsure: :unsure: :whistle:

Next few days could get a few but limited showers.

Will be watching to see who all scored on landing some fish.

best to all.
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #28095 on: Jun 24, 2022, 10:23 PM »
Good evening starting to warm up here today's high temperature was in the middle seventies. If the weather guessers are correct tomorrow and Sunday will feel more like Summer they are calling for a high in the mid. to upper eighties on Saturday and a high of ninety on Sunday.I assume most of you will have heard this news by the time you see and read my post,history making day here in the united states as the current U.S. Supreme Court reversed the 1973 roe vs. Wade ruling on a women's right to abortion. I know this subject is a controversial one pray any protests-marches about this ruling stay peaceful. MY humble opinion those of you with young grandchildren/children will she them grow up in a different united states then the one we all did.
drifter may you have had a second day of problem free travel. Since you do not regularly drive such long distances remember to take breaks when needed for your safety and that of other motorists on the highways.
Wallyworld will look for your post and report tomorrow may the walleye or other fish have kept the two of you busy today.
Ice Wanderer similar weather by me yesterday with the sun making an appearance later in the day. may the various property owners be happy with all the work you and your neighbor are doing for them. like Hunts2long your section of the Adirondacks should see a population swell in the coming week.
Old Goat may your property line bushes be trimmed and your yard looking like a show place. Thanks for answering my question on if you purchased any of the items you found internet surfing early yesterday morning.
Whopper Stopper sorry to hear the "Girls" had to battle wind all week while fishing and overall catch numbers were not that high this year. Safe travel wished for them as they make their way home from Wisconsin.
hunts2long glad to read your jeep is ready to be picked up from dealer/garage. once you have it back may the weather and schedule allow a fishing trip before GSL gets to crowded with boats as folks head to your area for Summer vacation and relocation to their second homes for the Summer.
Eddie hope you were able to get the jon-boat registered today. As temperatures and humidity levels rise your granddaughter will really not like wearing the cast best to all of you in dealing with her as her leg/ankle heals from the sprain. may you daughter and grandchildren all enjoy there break for school. i know your daughter will have to work over the Summer planing next years class lessons-etc. .fish/hunt4ever sadly I've heard multiple stories about Fed-Ex. and their poor service the past year one person i know now calls them Fed-Wrecks after waiting several weeks to get a package. it is irritating to check tracking and see your package has sat for over 24 hours at one of any postal/package carrier's facilities especially after paying the extra cost foe overnight or priority shipping. Hopefully the part arrived today or you have it by Monday so as you posted your work place can start producing sulfuric acid again before to much of a backlog with customer orders. best to you and the family if you get out fishing this weekend.
Zcm-82 congratulations to you and your company on passing the yearly audit.  :clap: :thumbsup: I hope you were able to catch up on work that was delayed while you dealt with the auditor. may you also get the car parts this weekend so the repair shop can install them on Monday.
IFF good to read you got the insurance problem straightened out  :clap: :thumbsup: one worry out of your life. i do not have the mechanical knowledge you and some of the other 9;45 members do so just a thought maybe replace the spark plugs on the boat motor and see if alarm comes on before doing other work on the motor. All the best to you in resolving the problem and getting the boat out on a local lake soon. time for you to start learning the local waters around your Tennessee homestead.

May everyone have a good weekend. best to all fishing.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #28096 on: Jun 25, 2022, 05:01 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                        It's 66* and clear here on my hill. It;s going to be a warm one. ::)
                        Eddie...........I hope you didn't have any problems registering the Jon Boat. My neighbors son went to register his boat and
               they told him by appointment only. :whistle:
                        H2l..............The GSL should be buzzing today and tomorrow. :woot: I'm glad you got the Jeep back. :thumbsup:
                        Bud............. I hope you can figure it out. You really shouldn't run it without a warning light. :unsure:
                        Marv.............Congr atulations to Jo for her persistence and her good day on the water. :clap: :flex:
                        Wally.............I will check in after work to get yesterdays fishing report. :blink:
                        Zcm..............I bet you're happy that the audit is over and everything passed. :thumbsup:
                        Steve............I agree, it's a different world out there, I'm sure there will be a lot of uproar over the decision. :unsure:
                        Yesterdays job went well, the house had a big tree that the owners get too big and one area of the roof was covered with moss.
                I was able to get it off, had a little problem reaching up the roof. The house has a 12x12 pitch, so I had to do it off a ladder.
                         Today we're back at the chinking cabin.
                         I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28097 on: Jun 25, 2022, 05:25 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....hope the chinking goes smoothly today  :flex:

MrC.....the world is changing so fast it's mind boggling at times  :wacko:

WS....sorry the weather had such a negative impact on the fishing  :(

H2L.....glad to read you made it out AND caught some fish  :thumbsup:

Eddie.....hope you were able to get the boat registered w/o any problems  :unsure:

FH4.....good luck if you're heading out on the water  :)

Z....fingers crossed you see your part this coming week  :-\

No pics this morning as there were no fish landed yesterday  :'(  had 1 on that got off part way in, that was the excitement for the day  ::)the mayfly hatch is in full swing so that''s my excuse  ;D

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28098 on: Jun 25, 2022, 05:38 AM »
56* and clear.
Picked up the Jeep came home hooked up the boat and was on the water at noon. 4 walleyes, 3 keepers biggest about 18". Didn't keep any. Saw my cousin out there and he had caught 2 walleyes both shorts. A lot of boats on the water burning up the "cheap" gas left over from last year. I think I know why the parking is so bad at the launch on weekends. There had to be 7 or 8 boat trailers parked with no truck hooked to them. I think people dump their boat, leave the trailer and take the truck back to their camp. I also think a lot of people stay on their boats on weekends.
IW, you are right, weekends are going to be busy now to Sept.
Hope everyone has a good day and stay safe...h2l

WW, I saw that the mayfly hatch was on over that way. I haven't seen any over here.
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28099 on: Jun 25, 2022, 06:17 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

Connection problems this morning :%$#!:

66, with showers ending. Last night, we picked up some more much needed rain, the high today should make 80. The best news is that our old buddy Les Humid will be stopping by for a couple days :clap:

IW...Good luck with the chinking :thumbsup:

WW...Sorry to read the fishing there sucked also. Dang Mayfly :thumbsup:

Eddie...Is the jon boat set to go? What size motor do you have on it?

h2l...Congratulations on your fishing :clap:

The girls found a small lake on their way home yesterday to fish. When they left there hotel the weather guessers were calling for winds 15-20mph. The lake they chose was just 200 acres so they were hoping the wind wouldn't be too bad. It ended up being the first day all week where the wind was calm. Unfortunately other than a couple small pike the fishing was poor.

They eventually loaded up and headed for home around 2pm. The rest of the day was spent unloading gear, washing clothes and sitting in the recliner.

Hope everyone has a good Saturday either working or at play :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28100 on: Jun 25, 2022, 08:34 AM »
Well got some chores done around the house last night as the wife and all went back into town for another night of selling product, this was not a farmers market but a event pit together for the community, guess there were bouncy houses, music, and vendors. I got some more bottom bouncers poured and a couple harness redone and ready for the lake just do not see that happening today with everything but pancakes are done waiting for the family to stir to make eggs if they want. Have a great Saturday everyone.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #28101 on: Jun 25, 2022, 12:23 PM »
Good day,sunny with a few clouds in the sky and a light wind blowing. Currently in the lower eighties heading to the day's forecast high temperature of 89 dew point is 62 degrees.So feeling more like a Summer day then the past few days. i have not looked at the news yet to see what is going on locally and how citizens around the united states are reacting to yesterday's Supreme Court ruling.
Ice Wanderer,I'm guessing DMV offices around New York are still back logged with work so they are requiring appointments for certain transactions. Also guessing you were work on an A frame building roof yesterday. May you and you neighbor finish the cabin chinking today.
Wallyworld agree hard to keep up with all that is happening in our world and deal with the changes. like others I'm not happy about all of them. Looking at the Oneida Lake thread over on My Fish Finder i saw over mentioning the May Fly hatch was at it's peak in Central NY. Folks posting there also say the bite is off as fish are gorging themselves on the may Flys.
Hunts2long you did not waist any time congratulations on a good fishing trip on the waters of GSL. :clap: Think you are correct with regards to parking problems at the boat launch you use to access GSL.
Whopper Stopper good to hear your area received some needed rain.Enjoy the low humidity while it lasts.  I applaud  the "Girls efforts on their fishing trip.  :clap: :clap: You never know what type weather you will have to deal with when your vacation plans are made months in advance.
Fish/hunt4ever may your wife have sold some of her products at the community event and your children enjoyed the different activitities geared toward them.  may the newly poured bouncers and retied harnesses be the ticket to a large fish catch on your next outing.
Eddie guessing  your got the Jon boat registered and are fishing today,doing a job with the ritired mason's crew, or one of the grandchildren borrowed your tablet. hence no post from you yet today.

May everyone have a good Saturday.
 Steve

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28102 on: Jun 26, 2022, 05:27 AM »
60* and clear. Got up to 87* yesterday.
Summer is here, lake was very busy yesterday. Poker run on the lake and a LOT of big fast, loud boats. We are lucky, there are NO bars up here so pretty quite. I think this is where all the OLD folks or those with kids come to. I could see at least 40 boats from the house. Anchored and enjoy the lake. Don't tell anyone!
WW, while those mayflies are hatching it can make it tough fishing. Lucky it doesn't last that long.
Have a good day and be well....h2l

We had Rocky again last night! Another graduation party.
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #28103 on: Jun 26, 2022, 05:37 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

57 to start the day, we may make it into the mid 70's by the afternoon.

I'm heading out the door for a walk. I'll check back later to see what everyone is up to for the day.

Hope you all have a good Sunday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28104 on: Jun 26, 2022, 05:48 AM »
Morning all,

Another HOT one on tap, looking for a high of 91*  @)  Might hit the road on the bike and head north where hopefully it's a little cooler  ;)2

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #28105 on: Jun 26, 2022, 06:45 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  71* and  sunny, another 90* day on the way.

Wally…have a safe ride up in the mountains  today!  :thumbsup:
  Marv…I started missing those cooler temps yesterday around 10am, lol…enjoy it while you can!   :thumbsup:
  H2…your secret spot on the reservoir  is safe with us!  ;D
  Steve… late night Friday and an early leave yesterday morning. Did have another retiree’s club meeting… :roflmao: 
  Jeff…hope the chinking went well yesterday!   :thumbsup:

Working off the smart phone again this morning, will try to catch up later on today.
  Cawfee’s still hot…
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28106 on: Jun 26, 2022, 07:42 AM »
No fishing yesterday, was supposed to go out to dinner with my brother and his girlfriend but my mom woke up not feeling good, she thinks she might have another kidney stone and was not feeling well, she has not woke up yet so waiting to see how she feels this morning. Did go out and catch a few more night crawlers for the worm container to see if I can sneak out for a bit of fishing today. I did get some weeding done in the wife's strawberry patches and down some of the boxes that have been neglected and over grown this year and moved a tree, hopefully it will survive and grow where we planted it. Hope everyone has a nice Sunday and hope most can get out of those scorching Temps as we are still in the 70's and 80's for highs but supposed to be in the 90's for the next couple of days, like I said before glad it gets down to the 50's at night.  Well hope to add some pictures of some fish later.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #28107 on: Jun 26, 2022, 02:01 PM »
Made it to Ontario in time for tonight's game.
I set my cruise control for 5-10 mph over the limit and cranked the stereo. Made it from Yellowknife to London Ontario in 52 hours of driving in 3 1/2 days.

I did get a little confused and went to the wrong border crossing. 😊
Turned out OK though and I got to cross another state off the list. I see why Montana is big sky country, there isn't a tree anywhere to block the view. Probably pretty horrible there in the winter.

Almost forgot, dang it's hot here.  😪

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28108 on: Jun 26, 2022, 07:59 PM »
Dave ?  What game you talking about ? How many miles that amount too ?  Time for oil change ?

Picked up some electrical fittings to run a line to the outdoors freezer, also some gas line hose clamps.  Had to dodge some thunderstorms, another one just went through.  will have to check the rain gauge and see what fell out of the clouds.

Haven't been outside much, sticking a little closer to the A/C.  Picked a nice cucumber this morning, now need to find the vinegar  ;D

Not sure what will be rolling off my plate in the morning, but now its cookies and milk time.

Stay safe all.

Bud

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28109 on: Jun 26, 2022, 08:31 PM »
Well took my oldest daughter and boy out to the lake today and caught 11 and lost a few here and there. Lost the one harnesses that I had redone must have nicked my main line as it snagged and it broke up the line a bit. Well back to work early in the morning.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.