The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Long Lake Derby in Maine  (Read 858 times)

Offline LINGUINI

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Long Lake Derby in Maine
« on: Jan 14, 2023, 04:59 PM »
For any ice shanty members from any state going to the long lake derby in St Agatha Jan. 28th and the 29th.  I have been talking to Paul Bernier, (working for the derby). They have put together 3 prize packages for the member that has the biggest salmon, brook trout and togue. to be enter into this YOU MUST HAVE A MEMBERSHIP CARD with your fish. Scott Freeman is going to post one this week so you may copy and print it the prize for one will be some type of clothing hoodie. shirt ect.  This is something I have been working on for the last couple of years If you have any Questions, please pm me and I will try to answer them Thanks Linguini 

Offline LINGUINI

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Long Lake Derby in Maine
« Reply #1 on: Jan 16, 2023, 06:25 PM »
 :tipup:

Offline LINGUINI

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Long Lake Derby in Maine
« Reply #2 on: Jan 17, 2023, 06:15 PM »

to enter to win the hoodie for biggest Brookie, salmon or togue you must Have a copy of this card.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.