Author Topic: lake louise  (Read 2428 times)

Offline kwackkillncrew

• Team IceShanty Regular
lake louise
« on: Mar 29, 2022, 10:42 AM »
anyone been up there lately? Heading up this weekend and camping out on the northeast side. Found a mid lake hump a couple years ago that i believe will produce some fish!
I will never be a "Prostaffer" because I dont pimp products fo free

Offline kasilofchrisn

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: lake louise
« Reply #1 on: Apr 04, 2022, 11:56 AM »
anyone been up there lately? Heading up this weekend and camping out on the northeast side. Found a mid lake hump a couple years ago that i believe will produce some fish!

Originally I had plans to be up there in late March.
But my dad had some things come up and the overflow was definitely going to be an issue for us in getting to the cabin so we decided not to go.
Kind of a bummer as I've got some new jigs made up that I'm dying to try out.
Hope you had some luck!
KasilofChrisN
"I listen to the voices in my tackle box"

Offline GrayJay

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Apr 04, 2022, 07:29 PM »
I've been up there a couple of times the last month. Overflow has gotten better in many/most spots. I had bigger issues with amount of snow on the lake. Easily waist deep in some spots. Best place for the most up to date trail conditions is the Wolfpack Snowmachine Club. They put out an update once or twice a week. One of their recent reports talked about trail/overflow issues on the east side of the lake. I don't have much to report fishing-wise, I spent too much time on cabin issues and shoveling stuck snowmachines.

Offline kwackkillncrew

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Apr 05, 2022, 06:20 PM »
caught a few fish but no big ones. didnt find any over flow on the lake but i am sure there is some around. lots of chasers on the vexilar but not many takers. Snow was about a foot deep. Theres about 8 inches of ice then 6 inches of water then another almost 2.5 feet of ice.
I will never be a "Prostaffer" because I dont pimp products fo free

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.