Nebraska > Ice Fishing Nebraska

Swanson or Enders?

(1/2) > >>

fishslap:
Howdy.  Long shot here but anyone know if there is fishable ice (4”) at Swanson or Enders, even if only in coves or part of the lake?  Getting bored with local options and looking to take a drive if I can get some intel.  Thanks guys.

Showdown56:

--- Quote from: fishslap on Jan 19, 2022, 09:06 PM ---Howdy.  Long shot here but anyone know if there is fishable ice (4”) at Swanson or Enders, even if only in coves or part of the lake?  Getting bored with local options and looking to take a drive if I can get some intel.  Thanks guys.

--- End quote ---

Check the Nebraska Ice Map, note the dates and be aware ice conditions have DETERIORATED since those posts!

fishslap:
Thanks.  I forgot about the ice map.

Steve S.:
Last Saturday, Enders had 4-6 inches of ice on the main lake, but deteriorated quite a bit by noon.  I would guess Crappie Bay has good ice.  I have heard nothing about Swanson.

fishslap:

--- Quote from: Steve S. on Jan 21, 2022, 10:24 AM ---Last Saturday, Enders had 4-6 inches of ice on the main lake, but deteriorated quite a bit by noon.  I would guess Crappie Bay has good ice.  I have heard nothing about Swanson.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Steve.  Much appreciated.  Sent you a PM.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version