Author Topic: Fishing buddy  (Read 1101 times)

Offline LakerChaser1234

• IceShanty Rookie
Fishing buddy
« on: Jan 13, 2022, 05:55 PM »
Hey all I’m heading over to a local crappy spot where I typically slay them if anyone wants to tag along Saturday. It’s near Sunapee and I have all the gear needed.

Offline Guinea

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Fishing buddy
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2022, 06:15 PM »
I can't get out this weekend, and if I do, it'll be for a couple of hours local, but I'm not too far from Sunapee. Do you ever fish there? I haven't tried it yet, but I'd be up for an outing sometime. I'm not looking for a hot spot, just a second person to help me put my hub up lol.

Thinkin 'bout cusk on the grill......

Offline alexg425

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 14, 2022, 09:15 AM »
I'm pretty close to sunapee and love crappies. Havent been able to find any since I moved up here a year ago. but Saturday is supposed to be brutally cold!! Could be interested though. Just got a pop-up for myself and was looking to take it out on the CT river on sunday

Offline Stump17

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 14, 2022, 10:01 AM »
PM sent

Offline DrummerManDrew

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 14, 2022, 02:22 PM »
I'm pretty close to sunapee and love crappies. Havent been able to find any since I moved up here a year ago. but Saturday is supposed to be brutally cold!! Could be interested though. Just got a pop-up for myself and was looking to take it out on the CT river on sunday

I just checked weather for tomorrow. -1 with a high of 9  in the late afternoon with steady 15 ish mph wind. That’s pretty tough weather if your not planning on fishing in a hut. Be safe out there guys if you do go.
Be well and DO Good Work!

Offline bassin212

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Jan 14, 2022, 05:49 PM »
I can't get out this weekend, and if I do, it'll be for a couple of hours local, but I'm not too far from Sunapee. Do you ever fish there? I haven't tried it yet, but I'd be up for an outing sometime. I'm not looking for a hot spot, just a second person to help me put my hub up lol.

I'm not far from Sunapee (I live in Grantham). I've fished it twice with limited success, but haven't put the time in. Let me know if you ever want to head out. I spend most my weekend on Winni but wouldn't mind a couple trips out to Sunapee
Tight Lines!

Offline LakerChaser1234

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Jan 15, 2022, 08:45 AM »
I’m in Springfield near the grantham border. I also travel to winni a bit.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.