Iowa > Ice Fishing Iowa

Good morning on the ice.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Agronomist_at_IA:
Info....go fishing.get a line wet

Ice_Fly_Guy:
Black Hawk Lake is where mine were from. The place has already been overrun with people and I'd suggest to stay on the perimeter of the crowds.

OhhDam:

--- Quote from: Agronomist_at_IA on Jan 14, 2022, 06:26 PM ---Info....go fishing.get a line wet

--- End quote ---

Hahaha, truth!
Great hauls boys. Can’t wait until Sunday I finally get to get on ice! Be glad if I can post a pic like these of my own. Til then, keep bragging your catches cause it’ll just make me more excited to be on ice of my own.

IceAddict87:
I like to catch fish as much as the next guy but do you know what I like more that almost anything? Figuring out a bite that nobody else has. A couple years ago I got on a crappie bite that was unreal. I was able to do it 3 different times that year too. I shared the info with a few people but I did not advertise it anywhere. Like I said I really like catching fish but not at the expense of a resource. Put in the work, there are basic tactics for targeting fish, those are the tips to focus on. Kind of a rant but I had to say it.

Santa:
I did not need GPS coordinates, just would be nice to know what lake they are coming from. Up to me to figure out the rest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version