Author Topic: Eyoyo Underwater camera review. Worth the $140??  (Read 2836 times)

Offline PIKE FISHERMAN

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Precision Angling on YouTube. Maine based fishing!
Eyoyo Underwater camera review. Worth the $140??
« on: Jan 04, 2022, 05:16 PM »
Heres a quick review of the $140 Eyoyo underwater camera if anyone is interested. Ive used this camera a few times, still figuring it out, but think its a pretty cool rig!!!
Precision Angling on YouTube. Maine based Bass, Pike, Fly fishing, Ice fishing, Brook fishing and Trolling. Feel free to follow along as I move through the Maine fishing seasons!!
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoA9o9knJAVeEkur3dDAMnA?view_as=subscriber

Offline Ronnie D

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Eyoyo Underwater camera review. Worth the $140??
« Reply #1 on: Jan 04, 2022, 05:49 PM »
I have the same unit, but it's a knockoff made by Anysun. It's great for scouting , finding depth and bottom composition.
Downside is low vision in murky water an getting a line tangled in the cam line if ya jig too deep. I have had a couple of pike naiil the cam cause it looks like a decoy.
The depth/temp. display on my unit is in metric, have you found a way to display standard?.
Overall for the 100.00 i spent I'm happy w/it.
I heard there was a. remote type 360 degree panning kit you can add for 70 bucks, if you're fishing clear water that would make a great kit.

Offline PIKE FISHERMAN

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 04, 2022, 06:00 PM »
I have the same unit, but it's a knockoff made by Anysun. It's great for scouting , finding depth and bottom composition.
Downside is low vision in murky water an getting a line tangled in the cam line if ya jig too deep. I have had a couple of pike naiil the cam cause it looks like a decoy.
The depth/temp. display on my unit is in metric, have you found a way to display standard?.
Overall for the 100.00 i spent I'm happy w/it.
I heard there was a. remote type 360 degree panning kit you can add for 70 bucks, if you're fishing clear water that would make a great kit.
This unit doesn't have the depth/temp display. At least I haven't found it yet. And I have the wireless Aqua Vu camera panner. A panner is a must.
Precision Angling on YouTube. Maine based Bass, Pike, Fly fishing, Ice fishing, Brook fishing and Trolling. Feel free to follow along as I move through the Maine fishing seasons!!
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoA9o9knJAVeEkur3dDAMnA?view_as=subscriber

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 05, 2022, 03:37 AM »
Heres a quick review of the $140 Eyoyo underwater camera if anyone is interested. Ive used this camera a few times, still figuring it out, but think its a pretty cool rig!!!

Awesome! Thanks for your video review! Really appreciated!
EYOYO underwater fishing camera maker!

Offline jdeboer4

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 05, 2022, 11:08 AM »
This has built in DVR? What file format does it record in? I saw another review of a similar camera that recorded in a weird format that had to be converted.

Offline PIKE FISHERMAN

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Jan 05, 2022, 12:34 PM »
This has built in DVR? What file format does it record in? I saw another review of a similar camera that recorded in a weird format that had to be converted.

Mine does not DVR. They make a model that does. And i believe it does need to be reformatted: Eyoyo said they are working on a new model: hoping they made an improvement for that

Offline jdeboer4

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Jan 06, 2022, 10:53 AM »
Ok thanks.

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Jan 11, 2022, 02:37 AM »
Its video file format .AVI; works well with the older player VLC and KM Player!
EYOYO underwater fishing camera maker!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.