Author Topic: Plenty of safe ice  (Read 16752 times)

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: Plenty of safe ice
« Reply #90 on: Jan 02, 2022, 01:34 PM »
Hot dogs and hot sticks!
You count your years by the Winters.

It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

Offline HuntnFish603

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If I can hunt it, or fish it....I'M THERE!
« Reply #91 on: Jan 02, 2022, 01:47 PM »
Hunters dogs, teriyaki sticks, tangy sticks,
Their Country breakfast sausage is the best around imo too
- In every walk with nature, every hunt, every fishing trip....one receives far more than he seeks.

Offline SPIN 1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #92 on: Jan 02, 2022, 01:59 PM »
Gettin hungry all this food talk    Luke please come back and bring the oven   
More than 3 cars in my driveway when I get home ? Probably an intervention! I’m outta there!

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #93 on: Jan 02, 2022, 02:04 PM »
Gettin hungry all this food talk    Luke please come back and bring the oven   

Sounds horrible, what’s the matter with you!

Offline SPIN 1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #94 on: Jan 02, 2022, 02:07 PM »
Sounds horrible, what’s the matter with you!

Actually the short list is what’s right?
More than 3 cars in my driveway when I get home ? Probably an intervention! I’m outta there!

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #95 on: Jan 02, 2022, 02:08 PM »
 :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline SPIN 1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #96 on: Jan 02, 2022, 02:13 PM »
Just makes for some good laughs when you get into it   Ez bake I oven  was a good one 

Offline mowbizz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #97 on: Jan 02, 2022, 03:11 PM »
They do a phenomenal job! The lady is a real sweetheart too, she will work with you in your schedule and needs. Great people, great service, fair price.

Can someone post a link for this Stingy River place please? Never heard of them but sounds interesting!

If it’s ass book…fuggetaboutit.  Don’t use that commie crapehole

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #98 on: Jan 02, 2022, 03:14 PM »
Can someone post a link for this Stingy River place please? Never heard of them but sounds interesting!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

603-895-3804 Raymond N.H.

The Hunters Widow shop

Offline mowbizz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #99 on: Jan 02, 2022, 03:30 PM »
:clap: :clap: :clap:

603-895-3804 Raymond N.H.

The Hunters Widow shop
That number has been disconnected ☹️

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #100 on: Jan 02, 2022, 03:37 PM »
Sorry, 603-895-4804

Offline HuntnFish603

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If I can hunt it, or fish it....I'M THERE!
« Reply #101 on: Jan 02, 2022, 03:38 PM »

- In every walk with nature, every hunt, every fishing trip....one receives far more than he seeks.

Offline mowbizz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #102 on: Jan 02, 2022, 04:05 PM »
Thanks guys!

Offline fishsluggos

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #103 on: Jan 02, 2022, 04:47 PM »
It is! You won’t regret it, they are the strike master Electric auger above the rest  ;) ;D

And to cover both parts of this thread Electric & hotdogs. I used to electrocute my hotdogs with one of these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTG0veHngoM

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #104 on: Jan 02, 2022, 05:24 PM »
Well would ya look at that! Can’t say I’ve seen those

Offline Uppervalley Kid

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #105 on: Jan 03, 2022, 02:24 AM »
Anything worth doing is worth the time it takes to do it right. This forum has an etiquette maintained by guys who have been on here for many years, especially the NH page. I was  banned from a facebook hunting page for politely asking another member to use WM zone numbers over specific town names in their posts. Im of the mind if we want to continue to have access to woods and water, discretion is essential. Im on the multiple season plan for accomplishing my sporting goals. Seems like more and more guys just want a quick fix, like others have said. Its all fun and games until you cant access a favorite spot or have lead flying over your head in the woods. Ill be on here… 100% done with FB.
....¸><((((º>
.··´¯`·.¸.·><((((º>
·.¸.·´¯`·...¸.·><((((º>

Offline PoolGuy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hello my name is Bill and I'm an ice fisherman !!
« Reply #106 on: Jan 03, 2022, 05:44 AM »
And to cover both parts of this thread Electric & hotdogs. I used to electrocute my hotdogs with one of these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTG0veHngoM

That thing is slick….love when she says “ Oh splatter !! That’s a good thing “  LOL
I just want to go ice fishing and ignore my adult problems

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #107 on: Jan 03, 2022, 07:23 AM »
Anything worth doing is worth the time it takes to do it right. This forum has an etiquette maintained by guys who have been on here for many years, especially the NH page. I was  banned from a facebook hunting page for politely asking another member to use WM zone numbers over specific town names in their posts. Im of the mind if we want to continue to have access to woods and water, discretion is essential. Im on the multiple season plan for accomplishing my sporting goals. Seems like more and more guys just want a quick fix, like others have said. Its all fun and games until you cant access a favorite spot or have lead flying over your head in the woods. Ill be on here… 100% done with FB.

:tipup:

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #108 on: Jan 03, 2022, 07:23 AM »
That thing is slick….love when she says “ Oh splatter !! That’s a good thing “  LOL

Hahaha!

Offline Massfishjunkie93

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #109 on: Jan 05, 2022, 07:49 AM »
Was able to get out to a few ponds brown was on Friday brooks we’re on Monday let’s hope I can get in some lakers this weekend thanks to all for the great pm info!

Offline Lv2hunt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Don't get your Shanty pantys in a bunch!!
« Reply #110 on: Jan 05, 2022, 08:07 AM »
nice job great pics!!
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day teach him how to fish and he will sit there and drink all day!!

Offline SALMONEMIA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #111 on: Jan 05, 2022, 08:15 AM »
Nice job .
Salmonemia

Offline Steamtrain

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #112 on: Jan 05, 2022, 11:03 AM »
Good job Luke!

Offline Massfishjunkie93

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #113 on: Jan 05, 2022, 12:34 PM »
Thanks guys there’s always good info on on here just gotta weed out the haters that sit at home and wish they could fish I changed my account name deleted old  seeing I am just starting to get back into ice shanty page lukeqaubbin page I made when I knew nothing of this site years ago so I plan to be regular and a good contact for reports I travel all over from mass fish many states and meet many great people and many drunk hillbillies who troll on people all day like there is Secrets to this we all have the ability to to find ice on our own and no there no such thing as safe ice but I can tell you if there’s been holes and people on the ice fishing  and succeeded safely like myself  there are  maps that show ponds world wide so nothing is Secret look up a weather channel Check the temps If they look proper for the pond size and depth it most likely should hve ice ponds 10 feet 20 feet deep most likey safe with very cold weather at nights sometimes we ask before we make the ride just to see if there’s holes or if people have fished it yet no one needs detail you will have many people that give great info on the private messages remember just weed out the weirdos they don’t fish here’s a positive report and a thank you those who support with great info I will be this weekend for lakers if I find a good bay or cove on newfound Or sunnapee tight lines all happy new year

Offline mowbizz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #114 on: Jan 05, 2022, 12:55 PM »
Thanks guys there’s always good info on on here just gotta weed out the haters that sit at home and wish they could fish I changed my account name deleted old  seeing I am just starting to get back into ice shanty page lukeqaubbin page I made when I knew nothing of this site years ago so I plan to be regular and a good contact for reports I travel all over from mass fish many states and meet many great people and many drunk hillbillies who troll on people all day like there is Secrets to this we all have the ability to to find ice on our own and no there no such thing as safe ice but I can tell you if there’s been holes and people on the ice fishing  and succeeded safely like myself  there are  maps that show ponds world wide so nothing is Secret look up a weather channel Check the temps If they look proper for the pond size and depth it most likely should hve ice ponds 10 feet 20 feet deep most likey safe with very cold weather at nights sometimes we ask before we make the ride just to see if there’s holes or if people have fished it yet no one needs detail you will have many people that give great info on the private messages remember just weed out the weirdos they don’t fish here’s a positive report and a thank you those who support with great info I will be this weekend for lakers if I find a good bay or cove on newfound Or sunnapee tight lines all happy new year
Learn punctuation, young man! Your run-on sentence is tiring and difficult to read. I know this may not be as “important” to you as it is to me but you’ll be respected a bit more for using it. Slow down and use what you (should have) been taught in school!
Just a bit of advice from an old man…take it or leave it. 😉

Offline Massfishjunkie93

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #115 on: Jan 05, 2022, 01:07 PM »
Yeah sure thing boss. Tight lines! Glad it was still clear to you without the proper grammar. Why waste my time with the grammar. There would have still been negative feed back anyway.. 😂 sorry but it’s doesn’t bother it actually gives me a good laugh and shows me there’s lots that have learning to do on being a decent civilized human being. I  don’t got time for hate or negativity. I am here for fishing and to fish good luck to all this year. Don’t expect anything in return on negative feedback. Also a huge stoner and cultivator /bho /eho extractor I’m always medicated on the finest concentrates Yes I can correct my grammar but being so stoned is it worth it for hateful people. No.

Offline Massfishjunkie93

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #116 on: Jan 05, 2022, 01:11 PM »

Offline Hottuna5150

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #117 on: Jan 05, 2022, 01:40 PM »
Kayem's for me, natural casing.
If I don't eat three hotdogs I can't be sure I ate at all.
Perhaps I should not have been a fisherman, he thought. But that was the thing that I was born for.
-Ernest Hemingway

Offline Roccus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #118 on: Jan 05, 2022, 02:00 PM »
Kayem's for me, natural casing.
If I don't eat three hotdogs I can't be sure I ate at all.

All the hot dog talk made me want one(or2)... got home last night and asked the boss lady, can we have hot dogs.. I sacrificed a bottle of home made stout   and she boiled a pack of Nathan's.. I ate 3 and had 2 for lunch today!
"A mans got to know his limitations"

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #119 on: Jan 05, 2022, 02:07 PM »
All the hot dog talk made me want one(or2)... got home last night and asked the boss lady, can we have hot dogs.. I sacrificed a bottle of home made stout   and she boiled a pack of Nathan's.. I ate 3 and had 2 for lunch today!

Perfect!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.