Author Topic: Tip Up Crappie Crush Fest. Many over 15" caught.  (Read 824 times)

Offline PIKE FISHERMAN

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Precision Angling on YouTube. Maine based fishing!
Tip Up Crappie Crush Fest. Many over 15" caught.
« on: Dec 21, 2021, 05:21 PM »
Tip Up Crappie Crush Fest!! Many over 15". Hoping to get off the crappie and target pike soon!!!
Precision Angling on YouTube. Maine based Bass, Pike, Fly fishing, Ice fishing, Brook fishing and Trolling. Feel free to follow along as I move through the Maine fishing seasons!!
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoA9o9knJAVeEkur3dDAMnA?view_as=subscriber

Offline Muggsy

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Tip Up Crappie Crush Fest. Many over 15" caught.
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21, 2021, 07:44 PM »
Simply an amazing day. Between the 2 cameramen, I think you guys got it all.  Great job.
Maybe someday I'll think of something clever to write here...but I doubt it.

Offline BUCKSKI

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • JIGGING UP MUDFLAPS FROM SOMEWHERE
« Reply #2 on: Dec 22, 2021, 09:42 AM »
Impressive, love how the young lady fought the 1st fish then lipped it w/o any hesitation. We get alot up up-strikes, I could tell the fish were moving after the strike-dracon out to one side.
Good job folks!

Anything else in that lake or just mud-flaps?
" Of course I believe in luck. How otherwise to explain the success of some people you detest"

Jean Cocteau

Offline PIKE FISHERMAN

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Precision Angling on YouTube. Maine based fishing!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 22, 2021, 10:33 AM »
Impressive, love how the young lady fought the 1st fish then lipped it w/o any hesitation. We get alot up up-strikes, I could tell the fish were moving after the strike-dracon out to one side.
Good job folks!

Anything else in that lake or just mud-flaps?
My daughter does well!! Been fishing since she could walk. There is also LM, Pickerel and YP in this place!
Precision Angling on YouTube. Maine based Bass, Pike, Fly fishing, Ice fishing, Brook fishing and Trolling. Feel free to follow along as I move through the Maine fishing seasons!!
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoA9o9knJAVeEkur3dDAMnA?view_as=subscriber

Offline BUCKSKI

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • JIGGING UP MUDFLAPS FROM SOMEWHERE
« Reply #4 on: Dec 22, 2021, 04:15 PM »
My daughter does well!! Been fishing since she could walk. There is also LM, Pickerel and YP in this place!
Man a yellow pike, have not heard that since the last time I was in Canada. also called the YELLA'S
Nice job and give your daughter a  :thumbsup: on the thumb action=pro stuff!
" Of course I believe in luck. How otherwise to explain the success of some people you detest"

Jean Cocteau

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.