Iowa > Ice Fishing Iowa

Ice Fishing Podcast - Short Rod Show

<< < (2/3) > >>

Beardcat:

--- Quote from: Short_Rod on Jan 28, 2020, 09:44 AM ---My buddy Ben and I have had a blast putting this podcast together. We both live in Ankeny. We talk a lot about central Iowa lakes and ice conditions. I just wanted to share it around the ice fishing community. We just cracked 10,000 downloads. We are on all the major podcast platforms. Hope you guys enjoy listening as much as we enjoy making them.
Comments are welcome!

--- End quote ---

Ben & Brett,
Really enjoy your podcast! Would love another episode on Iowa catfish through the ice. Keep up the good work!

Maineguy93:

--- Quote from: Short_Rod on Jan 28, 2020, 09:44 AM ---My buddy Ben and I have had a blast putting this podcast together. We both live in Ankeny. We talk a lot about central Iowa lakes and ice conditions. I just wanted to share it around the ice fishing community. We just cracked 10,000 downloads. We are on all the major podcast platforms. Hope you guys enjoy listening as much as we enjoy making them.
Comments are welcome!

shortrodshow.com
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-short-rod-show/id1487340220
https://shortrodshow.podbean.com/

--- End quote ---

Picked you guys up last year listening in from Mass! I was excited to listen to you boys on Sunday! Great to have you back

Dave R:
Ben and Brett do a great job! They are down to earth. And I believe it's Ben that fishes with Schooley spring bobber poles. Gotta love that!0

matzilla:
Nice i will have to add it to my play list

Short_Rod:
Hey, Thanks for all the kind words guys! Actually Brett runs the Schooley's. lol 
They are bullet proof. If you follow tournament ice fishing at all a lot of those guys will fasten the schooley reel onto their regular rod, they are fail proof.

We have also started up a YouTube channel of that's more your thing. So far we have just been recording our podcasts and posting them on there. But we have plans to run some additional content through it.

www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aylrHYF5Svl8ASU4YHdYw/featured

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version