New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: just moved here...large fish on 6mm jig 20+ min fight...will you be my friend?  (Read 8478 times)

Offline NOT ME

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • It's a prodigious achievement!
You have to weed thru paragraphs of flowering prose to get to the "system". Tiny jigs on light line and undersized tackle to catch monster fish.
It's stupendous!  It's colossal!  It's putrid!!

Offline hooper22

• IceShanty Rookie
He could live anywhere between Toledo and Cleveland it makes no difference to me. I could care less, if you're a jerk you're a jerk if you're a good guy you're a good guy it doesn't matter to me what side of the imaginary line you live on.

To me he comes across as a good guy that's a little eccentric and ticks  a little different than everybody else and if you can't see that shame on you.

Got to be a decent guy when you're offering to come chop wood or do water menial tasks around your property to network and make friends. I'd give that a lot more stake to the measure of a man than making some posts on ice shanty. If that doesn't tell you the guys all right then nothing will.

I'm done Hooper is out! All you Frat Boys could stroke your ego telling each other how cool you are and picking on the guys that don't sit at your lunch table

Offline Adironzach

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Certified Doe Dragger
The System is "out of sight, out of mind." Tiny jigs, big fish, long fights, and a high rate of post release mortality so he doesnt have to feel bad about killing them, as he doesnt "know" they are dead due to the fact they swam back down the hole.

Offline Adironzach

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Certified Doe Dragger
He could live anywhere between Toledo and Cleveland it makes no difference to me. I could care less, if you're a jerk you're a jerk if you're a good guy you're a good guy it doesn't matter to me what side of the imaginary line you live on.

To me he comes across as a good guy that's a little eccentric and ticks  a little different than everybody else and if you can't see that shame on you.

Got to be a decent guy when you're offering to come chop wood or do water menial tasks around your property to network and make friends. I'd give that a lot more stake to the measure of a man than making some posts on ice shanty. If that doesn't tell you the guys all right then nothing will.

I'm done Hooper is out! All you Frat Boys could stroke your ego telling each other how cool you are and picking on the guys that don't sit at your lunch table

tootles!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.