South Dakota > Ice Fishing South Dakota

Ice Fishing Meet-up's and Invites!

<< < (3/7) > >>

22knat:

wyoutdoors
I have as of yet ice fished Pac but shortened an old spinning rod in hopes of getting up there to fish for the Lakers. I live east of rapid so Pactola is closer to me.  let me know when your going up there or Deerfield which I have float tubed quite a bit. I know Pactola has some nice pike and bass as well

mjoldersma:
Is there enough ice on Scotts Slough now? Wouldn't mind trying that out in the winter.  fish there in the summer. mostly small bullheads.

wyoutdoors:

--- Quote from: mjoldersma on Nov 20, 2014, 03:57 PM ---Is there enough ice on Scotts Slough now? Wouldn't mind trying that out in the winter.  fish there in the summer. mostly small bullheads.

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the SD Shanty mjoldersma! This thread is titled: Ice Fishing Meet-up's and Invites! Once you have three (3) posts you can check the South Dakota Fishing Reports and Conditions forum. Thanks for your help in keeping the threads uncluttered.

- wyoutdoors  :tipup:

whisker:
Does anyone fish Lake Henry, or Lake Kloucek north of Tabor. I'd like to meet up and fish these lakes a couple times with someone who knows them!
PM me if you're interested, I cook lunch on the ice!

homehooch1:
planning a trip to lake henry this afternoon.  cant say that I know it all that well, but there is plenty of brush and spots to try.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version