The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: no water left in pa.  (Read 1350 times)

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
no water left in pa.
« on: Aug 28, 2012, 08:51 AM »
looks like another lake drained,tamarac  :'( done hereford manor  :'( done glade mill :'(  done      hope arthur freezes this year boy do i need iceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee
GOD BLESS
mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline wileyc3

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • T7 Custom Rods, CatchEmAll Custom jigs
Re: no water left in pa.
« Reply #1 on: Aug 29, 2012, 08:15 PM »
Water over here by Williamsport is no better, the river level has stayed around 6" give or take if we get a shower for the last couple of months. lakes are down a little. hopefully we get some fall rains and can get some more fishing in along with archery and rifle season then we NEED ICE THIS YEAR !! The 3 times i made it out last year blew bad and I had to travel an hour north to do that >:(
Be safe & Tight lines...........Wiley

Offline tonstone

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Aug 29, 2012, 08:27 PM »
Western pa looks no better I bet all the lakes are down at least one foot. I know keystone power dam in armstrong county is down at least 5-7ft. I don't know if that is all due to the shortage of rain or if the power plant has had some partake in the low level. Tony

Offline Crappie_Rod

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • CRAP EYE
« Reply #3 on: Sep 03, 2012, 12:28 PM »
Lakes up around here are really low too. East Branch is way down cause of repairs and Kinzua is way down as well.

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #4 on: Sep 05, 2012, 03:55 AM »
The lakes here in Lackawanna County are low, probablly about four or five feet low too.  On the bright side it rained here pretty hard off and on all night so that'll bring them up some.

Offline wileyc3

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • T7 Custom Rods, CatchEmAll Custom jigs
« Reply #5 on: Sep 05, 2012, 06:01 AM »
yea they went through here also. Brought the river up from .08 ( basicly an inch ) to .11 lol. I use the usgs site to moniter the Williamsport river level, yesterday was the lowest we had all year. Its supposed to rain pretty much all week off and on so that should bring it back up to the foot mark  :thumbsup:
Be safe & Tight lines...........Wiley

Offline Drill4gills

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fast is not enough it's gotta be QUIET
« Reply #6 on: Sep 12, 2012, 02:55 PM »
have no fear mo , pymy will be better fish'n with all the fish concentrated from 13000 acres down to 10000 acres it will now be easy to find them and it will be a shorter walk if you can drive out to the drop off and unload ;) instead of the pesky parking lot  :thumbsup:

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
« Reply #7 on: Sep 19, 2012, 02:25 PM »
have no fear mo , pymy will be better fish'n with all the fish concentrated from 13000 acres down to 10000 acres it will now be easy to find them and it will be a shorter walk if you can drive out to the drop off and unload ;) instead of the pesky parking lot  :thumbsup:
drill 4 im all over the park and fish on the tailgate lol  hope to fish closer to home although met a lot of great guys above I-80 ya ya pull right up and fish the humps in westport thats the ticket
GOD BLESS YOU
mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.