The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: NEPA  (Read 1041 times)

Offline Mack21

• IceShanty Rookie
NEPA
« on: Jan 13, 2021, 02:20 PM »
Hey fellas! New guy to this forum but not to ice fishing. Usually cover Lackawanna, Wayne, Susquehanna, Wyoming and Pike counties. We have a good size group the gets together on the ice at times, but usually head out alone during the week. If anyone would like to pair up don’t hesitate to drop a line!

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: NEPA
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2021, 04:22 PM »
Where are you located and what lakes do you fish?  This would probably help get guys to contact you if they know you fish the same lakes as they do.

Offline Mack21

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 13, 2021, 07:21 PM »
Sure. I primarily fish LSP, wallenpaupack, Fiddle Lake, Prompton, Carey, Duck Harbor, and Fords because theyre easy access with my kids. But there are plenty of others.

Offline Fishingjg

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Jan 13, 2021, 10:21 PM »
Welcome to the site.
JG

Offline hardwaterhonkey

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Jan 15, 2021, 11:47 AM »
Sure. I primarily fish LSP, wallenpaupack, Fiddle Lake, Prompton, Carey, Duck Harbor, and Fords because theyre easy access with my kids. But there are plenty of others.
I’m in pike county got access to some private lakes keep in touch not much ice as of now on the real good stuff but I’ve been headed north into ny

Offline PaCarpboy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Jan 15, 2021, 01:16 PM »
Welcome Mack21.   All good lakes you mentioned.   Hope to run into you at some point.   Be safe out there.   Ice is a bit sketchy right now, but should improve.   Keep those ice piks handy.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.