Author Topic: 2 questions for cascade  (Read 997 times)

Offline Iceman714

• IceShanty Rookie
2 questions for cascade
« on: Feb 10, 2010, 12:36 PM »
well little payette lake plans fell through so im heading up to fish cascade tomorow.  Have got two questions though:1. Ive got a quad and for got that i needed to get an off road sticker but long story short they wont give me one, has there been any conservation officers out on the lake lately and if so have they been checking quads and snow mobiles for the off road sticker???
2.was thinking the south end of the lake for trout and coho, any body been catching either??? close to shore in shallow water or out in the open in deeper water?
thanks for all replies

Offline icehogger84

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • No place I'd rather be, 'cept (ice)fishin' !!!
Re: 2 questions for cascade
« Reply #1 on: Feb 10, 2010, 06:48 PM »
Hey Iceman!

Yes the F&G Officers are out on the lake. Whether or not they are checking for tags on atv's and sleds, I don't know, but I would assume the are to be safe.
I have talked to someone who has been getting coho and kokes occassionaly but they seem to be suspended 10' to 20' sometimes right under the ice. The person I talked to had a vexilar and said jig until you see a fish then when the fish is there start a slow retrieve upward and they'll hammer it. 'bout all I can tell you, Hogger

Offline Iceman714

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: 2 questions for cascade
« Reply #2 on: Feb 11, 2010, 12:47 AM »
Thanks once again there icehogger, ya im leaving the quad at home but will still be fun. Ill give that a try and see if cant hook into a few.  Would be nice to get atleast one good one but if anything im looking forward to the peace and quiet and just relaxing. thanks bud

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.