The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Onota lake  (Read 792 times)

Offline Eastciderida

• Team IceShanty Addict
Onota lake
« on: Feb 12, 2018, 10:24 AM »
Anyone have some updates on ice conditions at onota lake? My area is a bust looking to jig around the boat ramp area.

Offline pmaloney86

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Onota lake
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2018, 10:29 AM »
westernmas on the finder

Offline Eastciderida

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Feb 12, 2018, 10:35 AM »
You look at any of the other threads?...

https://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=357232.0
I have read them multiple times already with no mention of onota. Heading out there anyways figured I would ask about the specific lake as ice around central ma has gone downhill since the weekend. Wasn’t sure if they got rain out there.

Offline pmaloney86

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Feb 12, 2018, 11:10 AM »
The post that I inserted mentions trucks on Onota as of this weekend.  The ice should be decent.  The boat ramp area is effected by run off so be most careful around there.  I'd guess the guys going on with trucks are up by the pavilion area.
westernmas on the finder

Offline Eastciderida

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Feb 12, 2018, 11:14 AM »
The post that I inserted mentions trucks on Onota as of this weekend.  The ice should be decent.  The boat ramp area is effected by run off so be most careful around there.  I'd guess the guys going on with trucks are up by the pavilion area.
Sorry read over that don’t know how I know about the boat ramp I remember a story years ago about a guy on here having to break through the ice to go save someone that went in.  Thanks for the input

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.