The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: New GODS Rally  (Read 943 times)

Offline THE JIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Member of the GODS (Grumpy Old DudeS)
New GODS Rally
« on: Mar 20, 2014, 05:15 PM »
Well a few of the GODs got together today to meet up with our newest GODS Rally (Bill).
 Meeting up was More Trout Please (Charlie) Butchy2 (Butch) Jigger (Dick) and of course Grizzly Gurou.(Scotty)
The fishing was slow but we managed a few Bass and pickerel and jigged up a batch of perch and sonny's. We only managed one crappie.
It was a great time with plenty of laugh. We were kind of gentle on Rally,so we wouldn't scare him off before he met some of the other GODS
The ice is going fast. There was a total of 10 inches with 6 inches black ice. We got on the north end so the edges were iffy and starting to break up.

So now I present you RALLY . Welcome aboard Bill. A fun day and looking forward to more.

MA

Offline moosehunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: New GODS Rally
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2014, 05:26 PM »
welcome aboard the god team. just what we need another bill. if the ice holds id like to be at the next outing.

Offline lenz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • 'Ice Only' Fisherman
« Reply #2 on: Mar 20, 2014, 05:55 PM »
i'll have to meet him some time..he looks grumpy..

burp
Member of G.O.D.S

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all

Offline GrizlyGarou

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Mar 20, 2014, 06:13 PM »
Good times for sure! I finally put more than one trap out, and the Old School one got me a 17" slime dart on 4 pound mono!

"One hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in or the kind of car I drove, but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child."  Anonymous

Offline THE JIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Mar 20, 2014, 06:54 PM »
Good times for sure! I finally put more than one trap out, and the Old School one got me a 17" slime dart on 4 pound mono!

thanks for cutting those extra holes Scotty
MA

Offline Jschumacher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nothing beats walking on water. Life Member NAFC
« Reply #5 on: Mar 20, 2014, 07:05 PM »
Nice going guys. Bill welcome to the GODS. you'll have great fishing adventures with lots of laughs. We got to try and all get together before the ice is gone for a large GODS outing.
Hard water Tight lines Flags up. Doesn't get any better than that

Member of the G.O.D.S

Offline GrizlyGarou

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Mar 20, 2014, 07:06 PM »
thanks for cutting those extra holes Scotty

No problem, did they work out for ya? I think we would have done better over on the end with the spring. Not a very good time to be hanging out near the spring, though...

"One hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in or the kind of car I drove, but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child."  Anonymous

Offline Stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Just a kid until the end.
« Reply #7 on: Mar 20, 2014, 07:21 PM »
Welcome aboard Bill, age has it's privileges.  You moved right skipped right over the the GIT (GOD In Training) button to the GOD (Grumpy Old Dude Button. Wish I could have been there today but in grand GOD style I had a doctor's appointment and it wasn't the Doctor we take on our trips. Hope to catch up with ya soon.
Member of the GODs, the Grumpy Old Dudes, "We're off our rockers."

Offline rally

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Mar 21, 2014, 08:19 AM »
Would like to thank Dick with taking his GODS pin right off his jacket to present it to me!!! :) Said he get a new one maybe. He surly does lead up to his name Jigger. Great to see Butchy 2 and More Trout Please. Thanks to GrizlyGarou for the time on the flasher, could fall asleep doing that. Butchy 2 is a little quiet, but has the wisdom or sarcasm when he does sound off. Hopfully we'll make it out again on the ice, if not in the boat. Stealth hope everything went ok at the Docs, Jigger said he missed you not being there-likes to break your balls. Oh nice crappy More Trout Please. Great picture Dick, Next time I'll hit the makeup first.
Proudly A Member of G.O.D.S.   More Meds Please

Offline lavaman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Mar 21, 2014, 11:27 AM »
welcome aboard rally. im not a god but a possible git (god in training). jiggy gave up his pin because he has accepted a new position as head of the new GIT program. his duties will include training the new recruits to make all the GIT's more helpful to the GOD's.  ;D cant wait to meet ya.

Offline THE JIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10 on: Mar 23, 2014, 08:10 PM »
welcome aboard rally. im not a god but a possible git (god in training). jiggy gave up his pin because he has accepted a new position as head of the new GIT program. his duties will include training the new recruits to make all the GIT's more helpful to the GOD's.  ;D cant wait to meet ya.

Wax on  Wax off ;D ;D
MA

Offline samamster

• IceShanty Rookie
  • From The Hole To The Pole!!!!
« Reply #11 on: Mar 24, 2014, 08:36 PM »
Hey guys,  how are my GOD's and GOD's in training?  It's been a long time...been off the grid for a while but I am hoping to catch up and hit the open water with you guys.   ;D
For the Love of Fishing...but will only cook a Few...:-)

Offline THE JIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12 on: Mar 24, 2014, 09:08 PM »
Great to hear from you . Hope all is well. Maybe we can hit a trout spot on open water
MA

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.