Author Topic: lake cicott  (Read 1002 times)

Offline keepinsorlips

• IceShanty Rookie
lake cicott
« on: Jan 10, 2011, 05:55 AM »
 Well nothing but dinks dinks and more dinks!! That wasnt the worst part, bout 2 in the afternoon I see a guy come on the ice with a snow blower I thinkin What the heck is this nut case doin! Then I realize a load of nut cases had show up to race dirt bikes on the lake! Well to my surprize the dinks keep bitting????????? So we kept catching Had a guy with us that has only ice fished a couple times and he is hooked now for sure!!We did keep 10 but Id guess they were 5 to 7 inched at most ice was 6 inches!! Gonna get out again Tues. I post a report than GOODLUCK! ;D

Offline gilleater

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: lake cicott
« Reply #1 on: Jan 12, 2011, 07:17 AM »
I was out there sunday also. caught mostly dinkers as well. you do any good tuesday? i was there from 3:30 'til dark, again mostly dinkers.   gotta love those ATV racers!   

Offline keepinsorlips

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 12, 2011, 08:13 AM »
 Didnt make it Tues had to run Granny to Indy because of the snow hittin it thurs. but dont plan on goin to cicott till spring again,Kokomo Res.,or some private ponds i just got permission to fish! I see your new to site it is helpful!!! Good guys on here, any how Goodluck fishing if you live around logan sounds like south mud or flechter might be better!!

Offline gilleater

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 12, 2011, 08:40 AM »
I fish both mud and fletcher in the sommer but i'm new to ice fishing so i haven't made it to either one yet but plan to this weekend. Cicott is only a few miles from my house so that's where i usually go, especially in the evenings when i only have a couple hours. Any tips for ice fishing south mud and fletcher would be appreciated. Thanks

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.