Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1699577 times)

Offline njsquatch

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #10830 on: Nov 18, 2023, 07:23 AM »
Check apply coupon. It will show at checkout

Offline Mein4877

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10831 on: Nov 18, 2023, 07:31 AM »
Check apply coupon. It will show at checkout

I tried. Says I need a code.

Offline Mein4877

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10832 on: Nov 18, 2023, 07:34 AM »
I figured it out.

Offline Brian VT

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10833 on: Nov 18, 2023, 12:07 PM »
Looking for a Inverter Generator to fun the ice house during the winter.  2000-3000w range.   I have seen the Generac 3300w unit from Fleet Farm which is where I'm leaning so far but figured I'd throw it out there if anyone sees something else!
I would hang out here. https://slickdeals.net/   I often see great deals posted for generators.

Offline burtmcgurt

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10834 on: Nov 19, 2023, 06:55 AM »
How do you get 30% off?

It doesn’t look like the 30% off coupon is still available on Amazon. Seems like it was time limited for their flash sales promo earlier in the week.

Offline jrjach75

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10835 on: Nov 19, 2023, 07:45 AM »
It doesn’t look like the 30% off coupon is still available on Amazon. Seems like it was time limited for their flash sales promo earlier in the week.

It’s there, just under the price. There’s a little box you check and the discount comes off when you go to check out. I just looked and it’s no longer on the x large bibjak but now is on other sizes (M, L & 2XL). Other Eskimo items have the 30% off too but wasn’t sure if those were a good deal or not.
Also, didn’t think about it before but probably should mention you have to be a prime member to get those coupon deals normally

Offline SpitzoMT

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FLX-28 Ultra Pack
« Reply #10836 on: Nov 19, 2023, 10:37 AM »
HERE YA GO...STILL WORKS...

Offline waterlike

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10837 on: Nov 19, 2023, 01:35 PM »
Milwaukee fuel 2904-20 bare tool anywhere from $91 to $85 on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0BB854SJ8?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

I ordered from the seller that pops up with this link first. Took less than 24 hours to be delivered with prime. Brand new box. Great deal If you already have batteries. Upgrading my 2703 because I want the handle on the tool instead of having to use a clam plate

Online Baetis62

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10838 on: Nov 19, 2023, 06:30 PM »
Just picked up my mail and there was a Scheel's Catalog in the mix with a Garmin Echomap 93sv LVS32 advertised at $1899.99 ($900 savings).  Still way too much for me and I already have too much stuff. 

Offline lovetofishnow

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10839 on: Nov 20, 2023, 10:03 AM »
Just picked up my mail and there was a Scheel's Catalog in the mix with a Garmin Echomap 93sv LVS32 advertised at $1899.99 ($900 savings).  Still way too much for me and I already have too much stuff.
Would you guys buy it if you have the money?  Very tempting!

Offline SLAYERFISH

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #10840 on: Nov 20, 2023, 10:47 AM »

Not Me.  I rarely have much trouble finding willing participants under the ice.  If I can't find them I just drill drill drill drill drill till I do!

Hence the need for a Fast Light Auger! ;D

AND my lowrance C-Map phone APP! ;D

NOT Dissin' Live scope just don't need it.

Love Me or Hate Me-
All Metal all the Time!

Offline Herms

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10841 on: Nov 20, 2023, 10:52 AM »

I'm in the market and keep going back and forth... I've been told by many that you end up wanting to buy a different shuttle, pole and battery so I've been on the lookout for all the pieces to put one together currently... 

Cabelas/Bass Pro has a 10inch Garmin headunit for 1k then I just need the lvs32, blackbox, shuttle, pole, and battery.... Lots of messing around to get what I would need when you can buy in a package and then slowly upgrade...

Offline ctbob

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10842 on: Nov 20, 2023, 12:35 PM »
L&M Fleet Supply has the eskimo quickfish3i limited on sale for $249 with free shipping. It differs from the regular in that it uses storm shield fabric instead of IQ which according to eskimo website is warmer. It is also buffalo plaid on the sides. Bass pro is selling it for 100 dollars more.

Offline njsquatch

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10843 on: Nov 20, 2023, 02:07 PM »
Anyone looking for an Eskimo bibjak, they are on sale on Amazon now, plus with a 30% off coupon, takes the XL down under $50.

Anyone look to pick one of these up Order a size up if you plan to wear any based layers.

normally i am an XL and the XXL has just enough room with a t-shirt, wool base layer, and under armor mock on underneath.

it isn't as heavy as my carhartt sweatshirt but i do like the windproof feature. for $55 i am keepin it.

https://www.amazon.com/Eskimo-Mens-BibJak-Pullover-Large/dp/B08DR9L65Y

Offline njsquatch

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10844 on: Nov 20, 2023, 03:24 PM »
Marine General BF Ad

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

Offline ryguy80

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10846 on: Nov 21, 2023, 01:31 AM »

I don't do much open water fishing, so I'd still have a hard time convincing myself that I need Livescope. I don't usually have trouble getting on panfish by breaking down lake structure on a map. In these YouTube videos, you see guys using it at the beginning to figure out where to drill, then switch to a traditional flasher to fish. Not sure I can justify something that just sits around not being used for 80-90% of the fishing outing if my pre-fish homework on the body of water doesn't work out.
YouTube - Wissota Fishing

Offline billybob851

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10847 on: Nov 21, 2023, 06:07 AM »
On the Livescope i went back and forth to with is it worth it. Finally bought one and i think it’s 100% worth it. Ice fishing i don’t use it to find fish but just down view. I fish 3 poles in my shack and i can see each bait separate and tell which one s fish is at and you can see how the fish reacts to the bait. In the boat we do use it to find fish and i showed my wife how to understand what your looking at, she no longer wants to troll just jig lol. The downfall to that is i just bought a second unit so she has her own. I wouldn’t buy that kit for 1900 with the sales you can get it cheaper piecing it together

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10848 on: Nov 21, 2023, 10:53 AM »
I don't do much open water fishing, so I'd still have a hard time convincing myself that I need Livescope. I don't usually have trouble getting on panfish by breaking down lake structure on a map. In these YouTube videos, you see guys using it at the beginning to figure out where to drill, then switch to a traditional flasher to fish. Not sure I can justify something that just sits around not being used for 80-90% of the fishing outing if my pre-fish homework on the body of water doesn't work out.

Not sure why one wouldn't use it right over the fish when fishing. Watching them grab the bait and their reactions to your jigging is an amazing feature. Especially when fishing bottom hugging walleyes.

Offline SLAYERFISH

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #10849 on: Nov 21, 2023, 11:06 AM »
Not sure why one wouldn't use it right over the fish when fishing. Watching them grab the bait and their reactions to your jigging is an amazing feature. Especially when fishing bottom hugging walleyes.

I realize it's not the same but I used an Aqua-View for years and watched the fishes reactions to my presentations. I learned a lot watching.
Love Me or Hate Me-
All Metal all the Time!

Offline DTro

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10850 on: Nov 21, 2023, 01:46 PM »
Some great deals for Striker Gear in the next several days (Black Friday) at the Striker Gear website + free shipping

11/22-11/27
Preadator Bib or Jacket $149,
50% off Youth Predator
$79-$99 Vortex Rain
Triumph UPF Shirt $20,

11/27-12/1

Predator or Climate Jacket 50% off
Kodiak Duffle Bag $99
Hailstone Hoodies $39

Offline jerryfishing

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10851 on: Nov 21, 2023, 09:01 PM »

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #10853 on: Nov 22, 2023, 07:16 AM »
Not a deal but priceless ...especially with the not so great start to the season we have been experiencing  recently. .ship to store option

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Eskimo-Economy-Chisel-CH7/206636863
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity

Offline Vandal78

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10855 on: Nov 22, 2023, 10:28 AM »
Is there a code or something for these deals? I dont see these deals on the Striker website.

Some great deals for Striker Gear in the next several days (Black Friday) at the Striker Gear website + free shipping

11/22-11/27
Preadator Bib or Jacket $149,
50% off Youth Predator
$79-$99 Vortex Rain
Triumph UPF Shirt $20,

11/27-12/1

Predator or Climate Jacket 50% off
Kodiak Duffle Bag $99
Hailstone Hoodies $39

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #10856 on: Nov 22, 2023, 10:41 AM »
Is there a code or something for these deals? I dont see these deals on the Striker website.

Price reflected in cart at checkout I believe.

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10857 on: Nov 22, 2023, 12:53 PM »
Amped Outdoors has some great deals going on right now.  Use code TIMM10 for an extra 10% on top of the deals.  15ah lithium with the charger comes to $81.  I don't think I've ever seen them that low.

https://ampedoutdoors.com/products/15ah-lithium-battery-lifepo4-and-3a-charger-labor-day-sale

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #10858 on: Nov 22, 2023, 02:08 PM »
Not a place I would ever thought to look for a hub ....

https://www.macys.com/shop/featured/ice%20fishing

Offline FishGut

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10859 on: Nov 22, 2023, 03:26 PM »
Frost King 1# tanks and refill kits are on clearance at Menards. Under $40 for the kit, under $15 for an individual tank.
Nebraska certified Fishing Instructor

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.