Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1700237 times)

Offline Terribleusername

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #6150 on: Nov 26, 2019, 10:30 PM »
Anyone see any deals for marcum lithium shuttle?

Offline bwjay

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6151 on: Nov 27, 2019, 12:48 AM »
Haven't seen deals for either of those unfortunately. I am however wondering if there are any good deals on iFishPro 2.0s. Could use one or two as a gift idea.

Offline jiggalo

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Another great day to be alive!
« Reply #6152 on: Nov 27, 2019, 01:45 AM »
[/Marine General has them for $199quote]
Every day is a good day it's just some days are better than others

Offline DBV

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6153 on: Nov 27, 2019, 06:22 AM »

Marine General has it for $199.  https://www.marinegeneral.com/product/marcum-lithium-shuttle/

Offline hole_hopper454

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6154 on: Nov 27, 2019, 06:25 AM »
Are there any promo codes for L&M Fleet Supply?

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6155 on: Nov 27, 2019, 07:07 AM »
Are there any promo codes for L&M Fleet Supply?

They have codes from time to time ..try Cyber Monday ..$10 off $100 probably will be available . What do you have your eye on ..may be a better deal out there that IS members may have kicked across ..Check and see if L&M price matches
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline JigDragger

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6156 on: Nov 27, 2019, 07:26 AM »
Haven't seen deals for either of those unfortunately. I am however wondering if there are any good deals on iFishPro 2.0s. Could use one or two as a gift idea.

44.99 is the lowest i found which is on the cabelas website

Offline hole_hopper454

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6157 on: Nov 27, 2019, 07:58 AM »
They have codes from time to time ..try Cyber Monday ..$10 off $100 probably will be available . What do you have your eye on ..may be a better deal out there that IS members may have kicked across ..Check and see if L&M price matches
I was looking at getting a crossbow. I seen they had a good price on a Wicked Ridge compared to other sites. If I can get it cheap enough the wife said I could buy it.

Offline GBguy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6158 on: Nov 27, 2019, 08:14 AM »
What's a good price for the Rigid Octane 9ah battery? Been thinking about upgrading from my 3ah to a 9ah. The 3 has been plenty for my 6" auger, but I'd like to get an 8" bit for sight fishing whitefish.

I see Home Depot has the single 9ah battery for $99, and I'm guessing they'll have some sort of promo code or something for Black Friday or Cyber Monday. I already have the drill and charger, so just looking for a single 9ah battery.

Offline Gator800r

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6159 on: Nov 27, 2019, 08:16 AM »
Have to give the credit to JamminWI I was looking for a Ottter Monster box for my ATV and couldnt find anywhere to buy one locally and the cheapest shipping I could find was over $80.
Jammin WI found it at the sportsmans guide for $251 plus $5 shipping. Thats a great deal for a hard to find item! Thanks JamminWI!!

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/otter-rear-atv-box?a=2213884&_br_psugg_q=atv+box

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
« Reply #6160 on: Nov 27, 2019, 08:48 AM »

I’m looking for the same. I’ll scour the web on Friday and play if I find anything worthwhile.
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6161 on: Nov 27, 2019, 09:06 AM »
What's a good price for the Rigid Octane 9ah battery? Been thinking about upgrading from my 3ah to a 9ah. The 3 has been plenty for my 6" auger, but I'd like to get an 8" bit for sight fishing whitefish.

I see Home Depot has the single 9ah battery for $99, and I'm guessing they'll have some sort of promo code or something for Black Friday or Cyber Monday. I already have the drill and charger, so just looking for a single 9ah battery.

You're best off waiting until Home Depot has a deal where you get a bare tool free if you buy the battery and charger combo. The way that they ring things up they will prorate the tool and allow you to return the tool separate from the battery and charger combo, which can result in you getting the battery and charger for approximately 85 to $90. That battery would have a lifetime service agreement, while a battery that you buy by itself would not.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6162 on: Nov 27, 2019, 09:40 AM »

if you don't absolutely have your heart set on the iFish pro, I'd highly recommend you check out the Finicky Fooler. they are smaller and easier to transport, don't require anything clipped to your line, and they even have a version that you can set up either as an auto setter or a "tip up".

I don't have any of the new versions that you can set up as an auto center, but I have five or six of the original ones and love them.

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
« Reply #6163 on: Nov 27, 2019, 10:22 AM »
I just looked up the finicky fooler. Sold me!!
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6164 on: Nov 27, 2019, 10:32 AM »
I just looked up the finicky fooler. Sold me!!

Saw this on FB

Our black Friday deals start right now @ www.finickyfooler.com!! Check out all of our deals starting now through Monday 12/2! Free shipping on any orders over $25! Also receive a free Finicky Fooler Knit Hat with any purchase of $75 or more with code "freehat", add a knit hat of choice to your $75 order and enter the code at checkout!
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6165 on: Nov 27, 2019, 10:39 AM »
Saw this on FB

Our black Friday deals start right now @ www.finickyfooler.com!! Check out all of our deals starting now through Monday 12/2! Free shipping on any orders over $25! Also receive a free Finicky Fooler Knit Hat with any purchase of $75 or more with code "freehat", add a knit hat of choice to your $75 order and enter the code at checkout!

I have the original duo set up and like it. I don't always use the wind screen or hole cover, but both work well when I do use them. I think I need to grab one of their new hooksetters to try out. I have a couple of automatic fishermen, but am not crazy about them.

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #6167 on: Nov 27, 2019, 03:39 PM »
cabelas

Offline JiggingIowa

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6168 on: Nov 27, 2019, 04:20 PM »
Saw this on FB

Our black Friday deals start right now @ www.finickyfooler.com!! Check out all of our deals starting now through Monday 12/2! Free shipping on any orders over $25! Also receive a free Finicky Fooler Knit Hat with any purchase of $75 or more with code
"freehat", add a knit hat of choice to your $75 order and enter the code at checkout!

Do you guys like the hole cover they sell? Is it worth getting for the extra $8? Seems helpful for the colder days

Offline Herms

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6169 on: Nov 27, 2019, 04:23 PM »
Anyone know of any Ridgid drill and battery deals?

Offline bwjay

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6170 on: Nov 27, 2019, 04:40 PM »
Got my Predator bibs from Frank's and the Large size fits pretty well. The legs hem just enough for me! I can fit bulky sweat pants underneath with a little room to spare, and 3-4 layers (base, sweat, hoodie, vest) on top depending how thick each thing is. They seem pretty warm, and though they are bulky, I'm glad I didn't wait to get the Hardwater which I read are even bulkier. I'm happy with the bibs! Thanks to whomever originally posted the deal!

Offline FishGut

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6171 on: Nov 27, 2019, 04:43 PM »
I wouldn't hold my breath for the battery pack gets you a free tool offer this year. But here's a pretty good price for the Octane hammer drill and a 5 ahr battery. $149.00

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-18-Volt-OCTANE-Cordless-Brushless-1-2-in-Hammer-Drill-Driver-w-Bonus-18-Volt-Lithium-Ion-5-0-Ah-Battery-Pack-R8611506B-AC840089/311036311

Nebraska certified Fishing Instructor

Offline Central Iowa

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6172 on: Nov 27, 2019, 05:05 PM »
Have to give the credit to JamminWI I was looking for a Ottter Monster box for my ATV and couldnt find anywhere to buy one locally and the cheapest shipping I could find was over $80.
Jammin WI found it at the sportsmans guide for $251 plus $5 shipping. Thats a great deal for a hard to find item! Thanks JamminWI!!

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/pr
oduct/index/otter-rear-atv-box?
a=2213884&_br_psugg_q=atv+box

X2 I bit on this as well!

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #6173 on: Nov 27, 2019, 05:24 PM »
I wouldn't hold my breath for the battery pack gets you a free tool offer this year. But here's a pretty good price for the Octane hammer drill and a 5 ahr battery. $149.00
i tested my octane drill with ridgid lithium 4amp battery and it failed miserably. slapped their 9amp octane battery back on and back to the normal ice chewing machine. tested on brand new lazer 8".

Offline Reinert

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6174 on: Nov 27, 2019, 06:04 PM »
Who has the winter boot deals? Had a friend move up from Arizona and needs a pair,insulated muck type or whatever

Offline Bucket Rump

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6175 on: Nov 27, 2019, 06:14 PM »
Do you guys like the hole cover they sell? Is it worth getting for the extra $8? Seems helpful for the colder days

Best cover out there, IMHO.  Works great with Beaver Dam tip ups.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6176 on: Nov 27, 2019, 06:25 PM »
Best cover out there, IMHO.  Works great with Beaver Dam tip ups.

+1, I like them a lot. Also, the Okuma baitfeeder reels are perfect for rod set up on the Finicky Foolers.

Offline Ice Surveyor

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fishing is Life.
« Reply #6177 on: Nov 27, 2019, 07:12 PM »

Great hole cover.  I used them last winter in single digit temps, and I had just a tiny bit of skim ice in the hole.  Highly recommend. 

Offline ElectricSlide19

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6178 on: Nov 27, 2019, 07:15 PM »
Okuma Ceymar $24.99 at Marine General. $9 shipping though. If anyone can find a way to get some free shipping I would be all over this deal.

https://www.marinegeneral.com/product/okuma-ceymar-10-spining-reel/

Offline waterlike

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6179 on: Nov 27, 2019, 07:37 PM »
Frostbite rods just went on sale. Not the ones with the titanium recoil but their new series that are cheaper. they're all 20% off they just hit the website. they're 20% off because you might need to tape the reel because some reels might have wiggle room. I got a dipstick for 48 after shipping and taxes

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.