Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1699571 times)

Offline defish

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #6030 on: Nov 21, 2019, 09:58 AM »
Yes just call them, they are very helpful and it only took a few minutes

Thanks!

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6031 on: Nov 21, 2019, 10:38 AM »
Just a heads up....I was just chatting with Cabela's about an order, and they claim that those that got the gift cards at 20% off will be getting a balance due letter. I kind of laughed it off, but they were pretty persistent. I might not use my Cabela's number for shopping there anymore if they track folks that extremely.

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
« Reply #6032 on: Nov 21, 2019, 10:42 AM »
Yeah I do a lot of dumb stuff so I need the floatation ;D as you saw in the W 3 thread. My guardians were starting to not be waterproof and that sucked. On Saturday in my trekker suit, there  was a pressure Ridge that had opened up water and started get white caps from the wind. It started blowing water on the ice, we were 150 yards from open water when we started, and it took about 2 minutes of white caps and there was one to 2 inches of water on the ice where we were 150 yards away. But the trekkers held up great while we frantically gathered up our gear and hut, and I didn't get wet at all ;D moved again and was completely dry and warm

Yea you crazy a$$. I try not to do that kind of stuff anymore. I crossed a pressure ridge early morning on the Gorge, it was where the river channel runs. After battling warm 30-40mph winds for a couple hours in the afternoon i decided to call it quits and that pressure ridge had opened up completely, to the width of the river channel. About 100 foot of open water I'd guess. I had to walk all the way back across the lake and walk the shoreline to where I could cross. I hope to never have to do that again!

The Trekker bibs went up $90 overnight. If you call you may be able to still get a deal like aacosta did but not for much longer I'm sure! If you want some bibs get on it!
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

Offline Pitbull44

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6033 on: Nov 21, 2019, 11:42 AM »
Heck ya thanks for the heads up!

Just got the predator bibs, climate jacket and FREE striker gloves for a steal... awesome thread here folks!

Prices are still valid:
-predator bibs $149
-climate jacket $199

Another plus is if you live outside of MI you don’t pay any tax

Offline G fish

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Wish i was a fishing(Too slim n the traildragers)
« Reply #6034 on: Nov 21, 2019, 11:54 AM »
Pitbull44
Did you order bibs from Franks great outdoors? 
Team Ripp'n lips.
"Drink a little"
"Save a little"
"There will always be a Little".

Offline hookitNcookit

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6035 on: Nov 21, 2019, 12:03 PM »
Thanks!
[quote author=POk3s link=topic=331034.msg4011514#msg4011514

The Trekker bibs went up $90 overnight. If you call you may be able to still get a deal like aacosta did but not for much longer I'm sure! If you want some bibs get on it!
[/quote]I got in on it I also pulled the trigger on the predators $149 free gloves but I may add mine was $20 to ship, a little disappointing but still a deal and Im sure I will be pleased with my purchase! That was to ship to northwest Indiana also Im sure the trekkers are still available over the phone. To whoever figured out it was a phone sale only kudos, that is a pretty strange thing. Im sure they were last years model but thats not a problem just hope they arent like factory defects or anything but im sure thats not the case. Thanks to whoever started this thread pretty awesome
"It aint how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward."

Offline Pitbull44

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6036 on: Nov 21, 2019, 12:08 PM »
Pitbull44
Did you order bibs from Franks great outdoors?

Yessir order was placed by phone thru https://www.franksgreatoutdoors.com

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6037 on: Nov 21, 2019, 12:11 PM »
I just put a couple of those pairs of bibs in my cart and it showed for $109.
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6038 on: Nov 21, 2019, 12:15 PM »
I just put a couple of those pairs of bibs in my cart and it showed for $109.

Looks like they pulled all the suits off the website

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6039 on: Nov 21, 2019, 12:18 PM »
Whole site looks to be down
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline aacosta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6040 on: Nov 21, 2019, 12:19 PM »
Guess we shut them down!

Offline MinnesotaPike

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6041 on: Nov 21, 2019, 12:58 PM »
I just ordered the Predator jacket and can confirm the deal is still going. One thing to note is the $149 applies to up to 2X, 3X and beyond are $169.

Offline hookitNcookit

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6042 on: Nov 21, 2019, 01:03 PM »
I just looked and you cant buy the gloves anywhere for less than $45 so makes the deal that much more sweet!
"It aint how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward."

Offline PikePetersen

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6043 on: Nov 21, 2019, 01:28 PM »
Strikemaster drill adapter for $6 on amazon. Normally ~$20

Offline JTRCNC

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6044 on: Nov 21, 2019, 01:36 PM »
Thanks Pike, Awesome Thread guys!

Offline Randy218

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6045 on: Nov 21, 2019, 01:38 PM »
Anyone see any sales on the G3 helix 7 all season pack? Or know of anywhere that will have a deal Black Friday/cyber Monday?

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6046 on: Nov 21, 2019, 01:39 PM »
Strikemaster drill adapter for $6 on amazon. Normally ~$20

Not liking the reviews of the seller so much
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline ran7ger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6047 on: Nov 21, 2019, 01:49 PM »
 looking at a Ice Helix 7 Chirp GPS G3 for just over $800cad with free shipping.  pretty sure this is a good deal, what do you guys think?

Offline BFTSkunkedAgain

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6048 on: Nov 21, 2019, 02:01 PM »
Not the greatest deal, but Cabela's has a 10% off day for club members today.  Code is 19CLUB1121, if you use that with a gift card off of Raise you can turn that into 23% off... However, they don't have any jigging jawjacker bases so it didn't do me any good this time...  Almost bought an ice saw, but decided to behave... Thanks for all the tips... Later J

Offline glenwyo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6049 on: Nov 21, 2019, 02:40 PM »
Gander Outdoors, Overtons, Camping World (actually all one company I believe) have the Jason Mitchell Dead Meat ice rods for $29.99. Cheapest I have seen is $37.99 and mainly $39.99. They all list the rod lengths at 26, 28, and 32 inches. I called the company and told them that Clam doesn't even sell a 26 inch Dead Meat rod and the lengths are 28, 32, and 36 inches. The 26 inch listing should actually be 36 inches they told me, which is what I was looking for. They said they would get right on it and fix that error. That was 3 days ago and the incorrect listing is still there! Lol

https://www.ganderoutdoors.com/clam-dead-meat-ice-fishing-rod-276339.html

Offline PikePetersen

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6050 on: Nov 21, 2019, 03:05 PM »
Not liking the reviews of the seller so much

I didn't see that earlier, good catch. Probably too good to be true then.

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6051 on: Nov 21, 2019, 03:18 PM »
West Marine will have 93sv for $599.99 Black Friday

Offline defish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6052 on: Nov 21, 2019, 03:38 PM »
I just ordered the Predator jacket and can confirm the deal is still going. One thing to note is the $149 applies to up to 2X, 3X and beyond are $169.

I ordered a pair of Predator bibs and a jacket for $149.99 each and got the free Striker gloves - was charged $20 for out of state shipping, but can't complain at this price!

I asked about this not being on the website, and how to find out about "Unadvertised Sales." The phone rep mentioned FB which didn't show anything that I could find.

Thanks to the OP that found this deal!

Offline jrjach75

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6053 on: Nov 21, 2019, 04:03 PM »
I ordered a pair of Predator bibs and a jacket for $149.99 each and got the free Striker gloves - was charged $20 for out of state shipping, but can't complain at this price!

I asked about this not being on the website, and how to find out about "Unadvertised Sales." The phone rep mentioned FB which didn't show anything that I could find.

Thanks to the OP that found this deal!

That striker deal was originally in a video they posted to FB, he gave the price on the Trekker suit with the free gloves, and mentioned all striker suits were on sale but that you had to call the store to get the sale price. I kind of debated posting it, since I didn't order myself, but I did and I'm glad so many people were able to take advantage.

Offline defish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6054 on: Nov 21, 2019, 04:23 PM »
That striker deal was originally in a video they posted to FB, he gave the price on the Trekker suit with the free gloves, and mentioned all striker suits were on sale but that you had to call the store to get the sale price. I kind of debated posting it, since I didn't order myself, but I did and I'm glad so many people were able to take advantage.

Thanks jrjach for sharing this.  My Mom who was from Iowa would have said "See, I always told you how nice people from Iowa are!"

Offline Reginald Bonz III

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • FLAG UP!!!
« Reply #6055 on: Nov 21, 2019, 04:51 PM »
Just got off the phone..$229.00 Predator bib for $149.00..Awesome deal. Asked if it was this years and they confirmed. Even if last years ..still worth it. Said they had 150 XL Bibs...go get em Gents...
Keep those holes clean and smooth

Offline Reginald Bonz III

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • FLAG UP!!!
« Reply #6056 on: Nov 21, 2019, 04:52 PM »
Mention Facebook Ad...
Keep those holes clean and smooth

Offline POk3s

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gettin' JGGY with it!
« Reply #6057 on: Nov 21, 2019, 05:29 PM »
I must have got lucky as I just saw it listed online when I went to FranksOutdoors.com. My transaction for the trekker bibs was all done online.

Most of the time I don’t route for the store, but I hope a mom and pop store like this is still making a decent buck off of us after selling them for this price!
Trent Williams
When hell freezes over, I’ll ice fish there too!

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
  • The secret to fishing...fish where the fish are.
« Reply #6058 on: Nov 21, 2019, 05:34 PM »
Speaking of deals...I know Cabelas and Bass Pro offer 5% discount to military personnel,  but what about other outdoor retailers? Anyone know of some?
"Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice."

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.