The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Northern Aroostook lakes  (Read 491 times)

Offline Mainehazmt

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
Northern Aroostook lakes
« on: Dec 28, 2008, 02:02 PM »
Went up and looked at Long lake today   reports ar 5-6"  very wet   looks like they have the snowmobile trail marked out on the lake  appears some brave / foolish  people have been out there   the road into Cross lake is a bottle   and never ventured in  friend of mine was going into his camp there today  Ill get a report from him
I am a Veteran Not a Terrorist!

Offline jacksmelt71

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Northern Aroostook lakes
« Reply #1 on: Dec 28, 2008, 07:38 PM »
i have a friend of mine that puts his shack near the small island in st. agatha. told me he had 12in. over there. im sure near the sporting club its alot less. always is. got 13in. in the cove on eagle where i put my hardside.

Offline nitro04106

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Dec 28, 2008, 08:06 PM »
you guys ever fish the pond in daigle across from were the old church was but is now the comminity center , close to the cemetary ridge is, saw some guys trolling there this spring with the bino`s catching a crap load of fish , i`ve caught alot of smaller natives below the dam in the brook mostly smaller stuff but the old ladies old man said someone caught a uge brookie 4 pounds near the culvert in the spring time......?

Offline Moosekill

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 29, 2008, 06:40 AM »
Thanks a lot for posting guys, me and some buddies are heading up to Long Lake in a couple weeks, heh we were gonna be there right around opening, the 15th, then they changed it to the 1st.  Sometimes you can't win. ;D

Offline JBC

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 29, 2008, 08:06 AM »
Long Lake anglers set to kick off new season
By John Holyoke
BDN Staff

http://bangornews.com/detail/95957.html

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.