Author Topic: Snow Tomorrow  (Read 804 times)

Offline PSUfishman

• Team IceShanty Regular
Snow Tomorrow
« on: Feb 15, 2010, 12:28 PM »
Headed to Newfound tomorrow if classes are canceled....anyone else gonna be out?

Offline salmon stalker

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Snow Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: Feb 15, 2010, 01:28 PM »
This afternoon thru tomorrow morning should be good fishing with the change in front and high pressure coming thru.

Good luck
The outdoors, a real mans playground!!!

Offline PSUfishman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 15, 2010, 01:35 PM »
Thats what im hopin  :)

Offline xp600

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 15, 2010, 03:43 PM »
Hit turtletown from 730 to noon.  2 small perch.  I guess I fished too far in front of the front - yeah thats it!

Offline Dispy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Feb 15, 2010, 05:35 PM »
This afternoon thru tomorrow morning should be good fishing with the change in front and high pressure coming thru.

Good luck
This afternoon was indeed an awesome trip!! Walked out my door, set 6 tip ups, by the time I was drilling my third hole 2 flags up!! Yankee Clipper barometer was correct. Think I may have the largest yellow perch for IceTeam derby, maybe not though, I will psoted pic in afew after viewing other post s of yellow perch. Bass and pickerel took the day.!!! 1:30 to 5:45 pm.

Cheeres and Tight Lines!!!

Offline Dispy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Feb 15, 2010, 05:45 PM »
This afternoon was indeed an awesome trip!! Walked out my door, set 6 tip ups, by the time I was drilling my third hole 2 flags up!! Yankee Clipper barometer was correct. Think I may have the largest yellow perch for IceTeam derby, maybe not though, I will psoted pic in afew after viewing other post s of yellow perch. Bass and pickerel took the day.!!! 1:30 to 5:45 pm.

Cheeres and Tight Lines!!!

I should have mentioned all fish including crappies were caught on rock flats in less than 4 FOW. Burned thru 3 dozen shiners. South wind, thar she blows...lol..wind from the south does indeed blow the bait in their mouth........

Offline fishonNH

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Feb 15, 2010, 09:58 PM »
I'll be on Newfound probably during the height of it, would like to be out in the morning, but work tonight and a laundry list for the am...

Offline nhbigdrake

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Feb 16, 2010, 04:54 AM »
possibly be out for a bit around 4 or so im working at west shore marina today so ill be passing by my uncles bob house might as well throw a tip up in while im checking it
bad day fishin's better than a good day of workn'

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.