Author Topic: Pete's Tackle Shop  (Read 7850 times)

Offline whiptail

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
Pete's Tackle Shop
« on: Oct 31, 2017, 08:25 AM »
Hay Pete here just want to let you all know here and ready to support your  Ice fishing tackle needs. We will Be posting new product, pics and deal coming from time to time. I may even get your way to do some ice fishing. In Idaho you can find Pete's Tackle in Tackle Tom's in the great town of Cascade we are look to expand that so if you have a local retailer get me there contact info. For now it will be my web store I try to get product out  the day of the order or the next day, if the are problems I with getting your order out I will contact you via email or phone to let you know of delay and when it will be shipped Thank you from Pete's Tackle Shop
Lake Cascade Perch 2017 caught on Pete's Tackle

Some of the folk having a great time before the Lake Cascade Perch Assault thank you Sharon at the Birch Glen Motel
Whiptail
Pete's Tackle Shop

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
Re: Pete's Tackle Shop
« Reply #1 on: Oct 31, 2017, 10:16 AM »
thanks for doing it Pete! it makes a difference.

Offline whiptail

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Nov 22, 2017, 08:39 AM »
Got to suport our sport.
Whiptail
Pete's Tackle Shop

Offline whiptail

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Nov 29, 2017, 12:50 PM »
New tackle for 2017 Just click on my banner to go to Pete's Tackle Shop. Check us out for all your Ice fishing needs.
Perch Eyes
]

Cascade Wonders come 1/16 th shown & 1/8th

Pete's Disco Wobbler 1/8th

Whiptail
Pete's Tackle Shop

Offline whiptail

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Nov 29, 2017, 01:04 PM »
Here is the New Slayer Series. The Slayers started out as the Whitefish Slayer in 2007 and its first day out it landed a 9 1/2 # Lake Superior Whitefish wow was that exciting. Well sense then we have tested colors and sizes here are the most productive of them. We have caught Walleye, Bass Large and Small mouth, Perch, Rainbow, Northern Pike Minnow, Crappie, Kokanee Salmon & Northern Pike. Here they are in 1/4 ounce and a #8 Eagle Claw Laser treble, just click on my banner to go to Pete's Tackle Shop.    

]
Whiptail
Pete's Tackle Shop

Offline whiptail

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 21, 2017, 09:30 AM »
Pete's Tackle is offering a 10% discount to our valued customers of Ice Shanty. Just copy and paste the promo code on your next order. To get to the shop just click on the Pete's Tackle Shop link
iceshanty10%       With this code you will receive 10% off your order limited to one order per person
Whiptail
Pete's Tackle Shop

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #6 on: Dec 21, 2017, 09:56 AM »
Thanks Pete, putting an order in now. Anything you would specifically recommend for cascade as a must have? We're heading up there on Jan 12-15th
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.