New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Sandy pond  (Read 28962 times)

Offline Zern

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Sandy pond
« Reply #30 on: Dec 21, 2010, 05:03 PM »
Has Wigwam's parking lot been plowed out yet?
"Not One Step Back!"- General Leopold
May Your Blades Never Dull!

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fishing is what i live for-END OF STORY
« Reply #31 on: Dec 21, 2010, 05:07 PM »
Has Wigwam's parking lot been plowed out yet?
yes
"HEY FREDDIE"-FISH ON! PROUD MEMBER OF THE OLLC

Offline BEXX

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #32 on: Dec 21, 2010, 05:33 PM »
i think im on the right thread about sandy pond. i went out sunday the 19 with my brother and three of r buddies caught about 80 perch 9" and bigger off the elms their was 5 inches of ice went out about 7 till noon. going sunday as my brother says FISH ON and be safe   BEXX

Offline yukonstu1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #33 on: Dec 21, 2010, 09:54 PM »
it's  true  fillet  i  picked   up  trash  everytime  i  went  up  last year  while   others   either  tossed  it  there  or  walked  over  it  ...  charge  people  to  park  maybe  they'll  get the  idea    private  property  isn't  a   dump ....adam  how  ya  doing  buddy   hope  to   meet  you  soon  on  the  ice  guy
got to agree with u 100 percent bunch of slobs ruin it i take a trash bag everytime i cant count how man y cans and propane bottles i pick up a yr but the guy that post his property is the a hole right lol just think what ther lawn looks like

Offline Ron Plocek

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #34 on: Dec 22, 2010, 10:09 AM »
Not to beat a dead horse, but a buddy of mine lives on Oneida Lake. I went to fish with him last year and I went to park on this residential street. He told me that the people there DO NOT want any ice fisherman parking there. It thought that was weird because the street was fairly vacant and plenty of room to park without getting in the way of peoples properties... Well, he told me that some butthead fisherman came off the ice and took a dump in a persons boat they had parked and covered on the side of their house.... What kind of person does that!!!! People like that need a serious beating. That is why we are all disliked by locals. I would love to get my hands on that guy...
Be safe, clean and have fun

Offline slipbink

• IceShanty Rookie
  • It aint bragging if its true!
« Reply #35 on: Dec 22, 2010, 10:12 AM »
Thats just plain wrong. Wow thats so wrong
Its never to cold to fish.

Offline bigfoot697

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #36 on: Dec 22, 2010, 01:46 PM »
how about that 1 year on bigbay when some idiot cut up the owners dock for a fire? or the guy who wanted to sue some owner for trespassing on his property and breaking his leg? **censored**!!!!!!!!!

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #37 on: Dec 22, 2010, 02:34 PM »
how about that 1 year on bigbay when some idiot cut up the owners dock for a fire? or the guy who wanted to sue some owner for trespassing on his property and breaking his leg? **censored**!!!!!!!!!
i was there the day that tard fell and started screaming I'll sue ,and it was blocked off for while , I told the guys buddy that they didn't have get on there , had words with him and then ask if he would like to join his pal  ::) dmn state is sue happy , and there is no accountability any more, how said ,sorry for the rant guys

Offline lovetofish

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #38 on: Dec 23, 2010, 07:55 AM »
Anyone have a report on fish or ice conditions?
Thanx

Offline cnyiceboy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Die hard
« Reply #39 on: Dec 23, 2010, 08:24 AM »
See the reports page
A good day fishing inst complete unless it's spent with family or friends.

Offline Cusefan78

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #40 on: Dec 23, 2010, 11:26 AM »
Anyone have a report on fish or ice conditions?
Thanx

I was up there yesterday about 5".
2011 King of the pond champion. Don't hate me cause I'm great!

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #41 on: Dec 23, 2010, 04:19 PM »
the  ditch  were  the  guy  fell  is  town   property  i  believe  ....  what  a  moron and  i   know  a  dock  was   set  afire  at  greenes  point  one  year  ....  ya  see  that  stuff   ya  got  to  call  it  in  guys  it's  worse  then  people    keeping  over  there  limits  or  small  fish!  every  time  we  lose   access  .....  i  suggest  we   start  a  ice  shanty  spring  patrol  were  we   go  and  pick  up  peoples   yards   access  points  and  hand  out  cards  and  thanking  the  owners   for  allowing  us  there! one   guy   can't  do  it  all  but  together  we  can  and  we  have  the  power  of  the  internet

Offline green69

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • fishey fishey in the pond
« Reply #42 on: Dec 23, 2010, 05:24 PM »
just cleaned 50 beautiful perch from the pond !!! going again in AM to do it all over again 8) ;)2 :icefish: :icefish: :icefish:

Offline lovetofish

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #43 on: Dec 23, 2010, 06:57 PM »
Green. Thank for the report .

Feel free to show Me the linx to the report page if asking about
Fishing is wrong on this page

Offline year-round-fishing

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #44 on: Dec 23, 2010, 07:42 PM »
I was there today and found 3 1/2 to 6 inches of ice. The snow is not as bad as last week. The fishing wasn't as good as last week either. you guys with the four wheelers and snow mobiles you guys are nuts, good luck out there.

Offline 5827chris

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #45 on: Dec 23, 2010, 07:47 PM »
the  ditch  were  the  guy  fell  is  town   property  i  believe  ....  what  a  moron and  i   know  a  dock  was   set  afire  at  greenes  point  one  year  ....  ya  see  that  stuff   ya  got  to  call  it  in  guys  it's  worse  then  people    keeping  over  there  limits  or  small  fish!  every  time  we  lose   access  .....  i  suggest  we   start  a  ice  shanty  spring  patrol  were  we   go  and  pick  up  peoples   yards   access  points  and  hand  out  cards  and  thanking  the  owners   for  allowing  us  there! one   guy   can't  do  it  all  but  together  we  can  and  we  have  the  power  of  the  internet

I am in.
I  have a handfull of freinds that fish sandy regularly as well. I'm sure they will participate too.

Offline 5827chris

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #46 on: Dec 23, 2010, 07:50 PM »
Green. Thank for the report .

Feel free to show Me the linx to the report page if asking about
Fishing is wrong on this page

Its a fishing website, feel free to ask about the fishing where ever you would like.

Offline hoyt313

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #47 on: Dec 23, 2010, 11:30 PM »
has anyone been out by eddies coves? hows the ice if so?

Offline green69

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #48 on: Dec 24, 2010, 04:23 AM »
i think its a great idea to put back in rather than allways takeing ! i also know people that spent the last 30 to 40 years fishing n camping in that area that would be more than happy to help PU trash ond or fix damage do to fisherman ! people pull togather for events this is a good one !! :thumbsup:

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #49 on: Dec 24, 2010, 05:54 AM »
count me in trapp  :thumbsup:

Offline RNsurfnturf

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #50 on: Dec 24, 2010, 08:16 AM »
12/23  Went out for the first time ever out on the pond and first time for the year... Cleaned 28 keepers, threw back probably 100 dinks......a good start to the season!  ;D
Sometimes you have to fish when you can,
not when you want, but guess what?

You're still fishing!!!

Offline green69

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #51 on: Dec 24, 2010, 11:09 AM »
slow day today 15 keepers ! ??????? ??? :icefish: :icefish:

adam2000

« Reply #52 on: Dec 24, 2010, 03:46 PM »
should of stayed green, me and ht found them

Offline lovetofish

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #53 on: Dec 24, 2010, 04:05 PM »
Fished today at 11,30 to3,30.   12 keepers 1 pike. Not  great but got out. Try again Monday.  Went out by the island.  Ice is thin there. About 3.5 inches.  Parked at the elms Cost 5 bucks .not a bad walk on the ice.

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #54 on: Dec 24, 2010, 04:58 PM »
hey green remember when i said i was taking a walk well  ??? ??? ???

rack up 45 nice ones after you guys left ??? ??? ??? just like the lottery hey you never know ::) ::) ::)

Offline Cheeks13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #55 on: Dec 24, 2010, 06:32 PM »
Good job HT!!! I doubt you were at Greene Pt with that catch!! Cheeks out!!! 8)

Liberty or death-what we so proudly hail-once you provoke her-rattling of her tail-never begins it-never but once engaged-never surrender-showing the fangs of rage!

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #56 on: Dec 24, 2010, 06:39 PM »
slight change in plans there cheeks but not far away bud ??? ::) ::) ::) ;D

adam2000

« Reply #57 on: Dec 25, 2010, 01:12 PM »
HT i think the old man wants to go now, you going to the pond or big bay sunday

Offline hbomb

• IceShanty Rookie
  • HERE FISHY FISHY
« Reply #58 on: Dec 25, 2010, 01:27 PM »
See the reports page
   I don't seem to find the pond on the fishing report and conditions p ???age,maybe I'm overlooking it ,but I see every place else

Offline rlowery

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #59 on: Dec 25, 2010, 01:58 PM »
look under small water/ jefferson in reports for sandy pond info
"Don't take any wooden nickels"
Oswego,NY  CU Alum ~Go Golden Knights~

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.