Author Topic: Has anyone ever fished Krodel Lake or Mclintoc ponds near Point Pleasant?  (Read 1070 times)

Offline WVIceAssassin

• IceShanty Rookie
I live in Marmet WV and this is my first year Ice Fishing and needed to know some good lakes and ponds that get a good solid freeze up if anyone can help it would be most appreciated.

Offline Fat Boy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Team Mason-Dixon - Crappie beware!
I don't know, but I have a buddy that has a lot of family in Gallipolis, and some on your side of the river and I know that they hunt and fish.  He has a nephew that lives on the WV side that might know.  It might take me a little while to hear back, but I'll ask for ya.
Kevin Wilson
http://fatboysoutdoors.blogspot.com/

Don't Leave Fish to Find Fish!

Offline gwebb

• Team IceShanty Regular
Little Beaver Lake is locked solid right now, rode over there yesterday after work to see, very little snow cover on the lake which will help keep making ice. It's around 1.5 hours from Marmet, it will be stocked with trout in January. Another lake is at Princeton behind the Mercer Mall on Rt. 460, the put some huge trout in there in January, some over 8lb. I will be going to check out Lake Stevens hopefully this weekend just to see if it is locked up, fished it 2 years ago on iffy ice, didn't chance it last year, this year is looking better weather wise...so far. I'll post any conditions as I find them.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.