Author Topic: pointers need  (Read 1117 times)

Offline big b

• IceShanty Rookie
pointers need
« on: Jan 22, 2009, 09:26 PM »
hi im new to the sit im headed up to deep creek this weekend and wanted to see if you guys could give me any pointers on spots and wat you guys are useing i fished deep creek about 6 years ago and me and my dad always went to harveys really did not do any good there so im looking to find out a few new spots and anything that i can     any help would be nice thanks a lot

Offline BoydChurch

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Deep Creek Ice 12/27/2008
Re: pointers need
« Reply #1 on: Jan 23, 2009, 06:52 AM »
The state park is nice but should be hopping the weekend. Tip ups-use some big shiners and medium fatheads, go with which one is catching the fish. Set em 6" off the bottom. Jig with #12-14 jigs, gold, chartrues, glow, pale orange, tip with three maggots.  Jig with Swedish pimple and three wax worms or maggots. Stop in at Bills Outdoors ask to talk to TROUTSLAYER or Shawn.  Good luck, talk to the fellas fishin at the State Park, most icers love to pass on their bu*****t about fishing techniques. Gotta have a line in the water to catchem.
It's all a part o' fishin', son

Offline big b

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: pointers need
« Reply #2 on: Jan 23, 2009, 11:04 AM »
thanks alot me and my dad were talking prob going to hit the honny honny (not shore how to spell it) in the morning then take it from the i got a under water cam so guess we will go till we see them good luck to you and will pos and let now how we did

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.