Author Topic: Your Largest Fish Pic  (Read 956 times)

Offline saltwaterchangedme

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • IndianaAngler.com
Your Largest Fish Pic
« on: Jan 17, 2008, 10:29 PM »
While we are all anxiously waiting for SAFE ice.  Let's see some pics of your biggest fish ever caught.  Let it be hard or soft water, fresh or salt water.  As long as it is a fish and you reeled it in.  Post it.  Don't forget to tell your story!  I'll start by posting a couple pics from my trip last June to Marathon, Florida.  Rented house on Gulf and 22ft Triton and did it all on our own.  Caught 100+ dolphin in the first two days.  Cleaned fish for a total of 8 hours in 2 days.  The first pic is the largest dolphin that I was able to land.  Fish weighed 24lbs.  The second is a pic of our group from the first day fishing.  Caught 54 fish that day.  Most were in the 10-14lbs range.  Never seen anything like the feeding frenzy that took place when the schools of fish came up to the boat.  Can't wait to go back.

I used to get excited about a 20 inch bass until I caught my first 40 inch dolphin.

Ian

Offline nyr114

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Your Largest Fish Pic
« Reply #1 on: Jan 17, 2008, 10:39 PM »
6ft wahoo i caught september 07

Offline kcskypilot

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • A nice day!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 18, 2008, 06:08 AM »
34" Pike I caught on Diamond last fall. The others are 9" Rock bass caught in the same location. Funny thing is, I didn't start catching the rockies until that pike was out of the water...

Offline Fish_Tko

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jan 18, 2008, 06:22 AM »

Here is my largest freshwater fish.
There is only one theory about angling in which I have perfect confidence, and this is that the two words, least appropriate to any statement, about it, are the words "always" and "never."

Offline Ice_Fly

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Jan 18, 2008, 04:31 PM »
Here is a couple pics of some of the BIG SALMON I got this fall on the Manastee River in MI.... Actually caught some in the mouth that weren't snags. It was a blast!! First time too!

Offline joeybutta

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Jan 18, 2008, 04:38 PM »
last year...40 in. and 18 lb

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.