Author Topic: bosie is gonna lose  (Read 1907 times)

Offline auro

• IceShanty Rookie
bosie is gonna lose
« on: Dec 20, 2010, 12:24 PM »
any one thinks utah is gonna win GO UTES :) :) :) :)

Offline Woodland

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: bosie is gonna lose
« Reply #1 on: Dec 20, 2010, 12:44 PM »
i think that old saying about the snowflake pretty much sums up  that possibility

Offline jezzhuntin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 20, 2010, 12:48 PM »
UT already won................... .. the team with the most wives  ;D

Offline Woodland

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 20, 2010, 12:57 PM »
you call that winning? ;D ;D

Offline DakotaElkSlayer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 20, 2010, 02:41 PM »

;D ;D ;D

Offline GreenLife

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Dec 20, 2010, 04:00 PM »
Who's Bosie????  ;D
"I've gone fishing thousands of times in my life, and I have never once felt unlucky or poorly paid for those hours on the water." ~ William Tapply

"They say you forget your troubles on a trout stream, but that's not quite it.  What happens is that you begin to see where your troubles fit into the grand scheme of things, and suddenly they're just not such a big deal anymore." ~ John Gierach

Offline idaho4life

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Dec 20, 2010, 07:41 PM »
hahaha........utah should have never been in the top 25 in D1!!  I wouldnt even put them in them in the top 25 in D3.........They beat pitt, who turned out to be a nobody, who else have they beat!?!  Boise 65 Utah 3!

Offline jaklakmak

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • I LIVE OUTDOORS!
« Reply #7 on: Dec 20, 2010, 10:18 PM »
 :P

Offline auro

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Dec 20, 2010, 11:47 PM »
okok hey did u guys hear that bosies kicker tried to shoot himself HE MISSED
THATS ONE THING UTAH HAS UTAH 30 BOSIE 14 :) :) :) :)

Offline jaklakmak

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • I LIVE OUTDOORS!
« Reply #9 on: Dec 21, 2010, 03:16 PM »
okok hey did u guys hear that bosies kicker tried to shoot himself HE MISSED
THATS ONE THING UTAH HAS UTAH 30 BOSIE 14 :) :) :) :)
Poor taste Joke! That kids got bigger nuts than me and you combined with all the #^$ he's had to put up with.

Offline auro

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10 on: Dec 21, 2010, 03:39 PM »
who cares utah has a kicker they can count and they can also block field goals

Offline jaklakmak

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • I LIVE OUTDOORS!
« Reply #11 on: Dec 21, 2010, 04:29 PM »
I think you might be focusing to much on the kicking game here and compensating for something on your own end. Boise scores most their points in the endzone. If you don't believe me look at the game summary's from this season. I'm not going to say who is going to win at this point. Ive learned that a big mouth before hand ends up being a sore one after hand so we will just have to watch and see the outcome. I do know who I want to win but to each their own. Go Broncs!!!! 8)

Offline icehogger84

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • No place I'd rather be, 'cept (ice)fishin' !!!
« Reply #12 on: Dec 21, 2010, 06:04 PM »
Hey "jak"

You are one classy dude! I don't know who's going to win either, but you can bet I still bleed blue and orange in NCAAF. Just like I bleed blue and white for the Colts. I wouldn't mind seeing the naysayers against BSU having to lamely justify a loss by the Utes. Don't get me wrong, I like the Utes. Univ of Utah took real good care of my 24yr old son in law in july up til the time he passed away. So there will always be support for the U (unless they play BSU)...Hogger

Offline jaklakmak

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • I LIVE OUTDOORS!
« Reply #13 on: Dec 21, 2010, 06:15 PM »
Hey "jak"

You are one classy dude! I don't know who's going to win either, but you can bet I still bleed blue and orange in NCAAF. Just like I bleed blue and white for the Colts. I wouldn't mind seeing the naysayers against BSU having to lamely justify a loss by the Utes. Don't get me wrong, I like the Utes. Univ of Utah took real good care of my 24yr old son in law in july up til the time he passed away. So there will always be support for the U (unless they play BSU)...Hogger
Sorry about your loss. May we dedicate this hardwater season to his memory! I say lets all just sit back and enjoy our freedom to watch whoever and whenever we please. Gotta love it!!! Go all schools!!!!!

Offline DakotaElkSlayer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #14 on: Dec 21, 2010, 11:10 PM »
Ahhhh....wish we all were in Minnesota right now.  We'd watch the game in the fish house, brats would be on the grill, and we'd all pitch in a $1 for the one with the biggest walleye.

Jim

Offline jezzhuntin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #15 on: Dec 22, 2010, 08:46 AM »

Utards colors are bleeding thru.   You are right, who cares and who boasts about having a good kicker?  Funny, seemed you joined got on the ID forum and started trolling about a foosball game on a ice fishing forum!  Honestly could care less I just want to go fishing!  But if we must talk about the game it will be a beat down just as bad as TCU gave them.  Field goals won't matter in this one.   

Offline wyo700

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #16 on: Dec 22, 2010, 12:45 PM »
i dont like either team actually hate them both.   as you can tell from my banner below.  and ya i know the both stomped wyo this year.  but what kind of fan would i be if i didnt say that.  i hope utah falls on there face in the pac-12 and boise state is the new BYU, everyone in the mtn west will hate them   ;D.  but as for the game i think the first half might be a close one but boise will run away with it in the second half.  Boise State 45  Utah 24. 

Offline Woodland

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #17 on: Dec 22, 2010, 05:04 PM »
come on guys! keep it up! you only have 2 hours left until kick off! get the digs in now!

Offline jaklakmak

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • I LIVE OUTDOORS!
« Reply #18 on: Dec 22, 2010, 09:57 PM »
Can count on him huh? Nuf said!!!

Offline Woodland

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #19 on: Dec 22, 2010, 10:22 PM »
Booo-ya!

Offline jezzhuntin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #20 on: Dec 23, 2010, 07:30 AM »
Just couldn't hold back....  Man Utards kicker sucks! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::)

Offline GreenLife

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #21 on: Dec 26, 2010, 05:10 PM »
Auro was right...they do have a kicker...but that's it.  Apparently everyone else forgot to show up for the game.  If it wasn't for their "star" kicker, they wouldn't have had any points on the board.

BTW...not sure if you noticed, but Brotzman set a collegiate record for most points scored by a kicker and also now ranks third on the NCAA list of career points leaders, regardless of position.  Pretty bada$$ in my book.

Hey Jak - good call on the big mouth = sore mouth.  ;D
"I've gone fishing thousands of times in my life, and I have never once felt unlucky or poorly paid for those hours on the water." ~ William Tapply

"They say you forget your troubles on a trout stream, but that's not quite it.  What happens is that you begin to see where your troubles fit into the grand scheme of things, and suddenly they're just not such a big deal anymore." ~ John Gierach

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.