Author Topic: Webter Lake  (Read 612 times)

Offline salmotrutta

• Team IceShanty Addict
Webter Lake
« on: Feb 24, 2009, 08:44 PM »
I was told by two of my co workers that fished Webster Lake both days this weekend that the fishing was great.Browns hitting shiners off the bottom in 10 fow.Some brookies and Rainbows but browns were the most active.

Offline FATAL-FISH-SLAYER-NH

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Webter Lake
« Reply #1 on: Mar 01, 2009, 03:40 PM »
i fished both days of the derby poor. my bait was bigger than the perch i slammed. 3 of them made 12 inches. there is a ton of finless browns there so dirty of a lake. >:( that why they get browns there. the 27 inch pickerel could,t have came from there. fished the poor lake my whole life. just small bass, perch, trout, and small pickerel my whole life. >:(

Offline thefinlessbrown2

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • fulfilling dreams in good company
« Reply #2 on: Mar 01, 2009, 06:37 PM »
i fished both days of the derby poor. my bait was bigger than the perch i slammed. 3 of them made 12 inches. there is a ton of finless browns there so dirty of a lake. >:( that why they get browns there. the 27 inch pickerel could,t have came from there. fished the poor lake my whole life. just small bass, perch, trout, and small pickerel my whole life. >:(
          hey i resemble that remark !!!!!!!!! ;D

Offline NH Fishin Fool

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Mar 01, 2009, 07:04 PM »

The lake isn't as "dirty" as you say, I agree it's not the greatest fishery. We swim there in the summer and its fairly clear.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.