Author Topic: Deep Creek Rodeo (Iceshanty Get-together)  (Read 2076 times)

Offline Fat Boy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Team Mason-Dixon - Crappie beware!
Deep Creek Rodeo (Iceshanty Get-together)
« on: Nov 01, 2004, 10:02 PM »
Y'all ready for some ice yet?  I know that lots of us Iceshanty members have been gearing up and getting fired up too.  How many of y'all have been lurking and checking in now and then?

Would you all be interested in an icefishing get-together or "rodeo" event at Deep Creek?  I know that several of our PA neighbors have expressed interest in joining us if we hold such an event.  We'd have to set a reasonable date that wouldn't interfere with the Western PA rodeo (and probably the Eastern one as well).  If you think that this is a good idea, then we can start some buzz about it.
Kevin Wilson
http://fatboysoutdoors.blogspot.com/

Don't Leave Fish to Find Fish!

walleyekiller

Re: Deep Creek Rodeo (Iceshanty Get-together)
« Reply #1 on: Nov 04, 2004, 05:56 AM »
I'm from over in Dover DE but wouldn't object to putting the camper on ther truck and heading that way for a weekend on the ice if work allowed.  I've never fished that lake so I'm assuming there would be someone there to help the newbies?

I'm off work every other weekend so the scheduling may be hit and miss.  Regardless, if I'm not working, count me in.

Don
www.walleyekiller.com

Offline Icenutter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Nov 04, 2004, 07:07 AM »
Sign me up Kevin.  Probably me and at least one other guy, maybe two.  I am itching to fish this lake. 
Bring on the ice!!!!!!!  <br />      

Offline genz_man

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Just 1 more crappie!!!
« Reply #3 on: Nov 05, 2004, 01:25 AM »
As long as I can hide the rolling pin and the frying pan before my wife knows they are missing I will be good to go. Gotta be quiet sneaking out of the house :roflmao: >:D :roflmao:   

icefishnfool

« Reply #4 on: Nov 11, 2004, 05:59 PM »
sign me up as the resident Guide ......Mark Sirko

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.