Author Topic: Team Quebec  (Read 5964 times)

Offline Scumking

• IceShanty Rookie
Team Quebec
« on: Dec 16, 2006, 05:41 PM »
Ok guys time to get Team Kebec :D Quebec on track,the montreal 3 are in or so i've heard (have;'nt been around here for while),I think we need Denis (sturgeon)and maybe Dan from Chicoutimi to join the gang.

Pain in the &%^*%% this year as no ice here.I spent 3 hours getting the crap together for this  ::) .

Ron

Offline joco

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Team Quebec
« Reply #1 on: Dec 17, 2006, 05:25 PM »

do you want a joco frome gatineau ........ ;D

i will go down there this year(winter)........IFFFFFFF there any ice...... ::)

joco :)

Offline dabluz

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Dec 17, 2006, 08:19 PM »
There is good solid ice in the mountain lakes just north of my home, but there are only brook trout in the lakes and brook trout season is closed in these areas.  However, I did do a bit of brook trout fishing in the Saguenay River that runs just in front of my house.  No ice on the river but there is some floating ice in the bays.  I did manage to fish from shore yesterday in a bit of open water but not a bite.  It was very windy and I was getting pelted with hard falling ice crystals.

I'm hoping that my walleye and pike fishing spots will be frozen hard enough to allow icefishing soon.

Offline Mikey

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 18, 2006, 09:12 PM »
The prognosis is not promising for this year...Team TABERNAK (Quebec) will be limited in it's postings of fish due to mother nature....she fails to want to cooperate.....again. This year , if we write off December....which I think is a safe bet, we are looking at a 90 day season at very best. Out of 365 days...we will have potentially 90 days to drill holes and catch fish. Of that 90 days, (13 weeks) remove week days...most of Team TABERNAK works (except Manny & maybe Dan)...that would leave 26 days to fish......we will be depending on our friends in Chicoutimi for support hehehe!

Mike

Offline joco

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 20, 2006, 08:54 PM »
hi mickey

jee i never coutn like that,,,,,,,,those not look like a lot off fishing days......on ice.

good thing i dont work friday................ .. ;D

but if you take out those days at -45c......without wind...plus mabe the last weekend off march sometime...........tho se not look mutch.......... :(

and it those not look good at all for now.......supose to be worm till the 3 off january for now mabe even more........ :'( :-\.

looking to go up to kujuak,trip

my jiffy is in a deep depresion.... ::) :D

joco

Offline Scumking

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Dec 22, 2006, 04:41 PM »

Is this the same Joco with the huge Team Ontario Banner  :D.Joco welcome aboard.

Ron

Offline tip-uptwo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Dec 23, 2006, 01:26 PM »
Is this the same Joco with the huge Team Ontario Banner  :D.Joco welcome aboard.

Ron

LOL  :D ;D
Andrew

Offline dabluz

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Dec 24, 2006, 04:07 PM »

What is this thing "Team Quebec"?  Is it just for the site or is there some kind of tournament?  If it's a tournament, I would like to know where I could look up the rules.

Offline sturgeon

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Jan 12, 2007, 07:49 AM »
Yeah what is this team quebec thing all about?

Denis
Bad Day of Fishing is better than a good day of work!!!!

Offline icebigboy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Jan 28, 2007, 05:21 PM »
I want to know more either!!! ;D

Offline Mikey

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10 on: Jan 28, 2007, 06:44 PM »
Team Quebec is a secret underground organization that travels arounf the world wreaking havoc at random ice fishing areas, all while dressed up as jesters with black shades on....carrying a guitar case.... ;D

Mikey  :P

Offline mempfree

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #11 on: Feb 10, 2007, 01:24 AM »
Team Quebec is a secret underground organization that travels arounf the world wreaking havoc at random ice fishing areas, all while dressed up as jesters with black shades on....carrying a guitar case.... ;D

Mikey  :P
well, if you can make it over the border into the  northeast part vermont, called the northeast kingdom, let me know.  i live just about 20 miles south of the canadian border.  make sure you bring a passport know.  the new rules. :P

Offline d4ng3r3ux

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #12 on: Oct 20, 2012, 05:52 PM »
Im here!!!
Je suis la

Offline puncho

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Be safe out there
« Reply #13 on: Nov 08, 2012, 04:42 PM »
Me too
Moi aussi @)

Offline steven girard

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #14 on: Jan 23, 2013, 09:41 PM »
Still there with a new fishing place this year(Martin-Pêcheur/St-Pierre Lake,St Lawrence river)  :tipup:
I was going to break a world record when the clock rang.....

Offline poupster2

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #15 on: Jan 24, 2013, 08:11 PM »
Hey, Steven
How is it on Lac Saint-Pierre, I've heard that can't fish for Perch!  What a bummer!  How are the Walley's????

Offline bestoned

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #16 on: Jan 24, 2013, 08:39 PM »
I am also here in L'anse st jean! Great fishing here so far!

If there is no ice fishing in heaven,
I'm not going!!!!!!!

Offline steven girard

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #17 on: Jan 25, 2013, 08:54 AM »
Hey, Steven
How is it on Lac Saint-Pierre, I've heard that can't fish for Perch!  What a bummer!  How are the Walley's????

Yes Poupster, they closed the perch to try to help it ...we also got a slotsize for the yellow walleye.. we keep only 14,5 to 20,75.... Anyway i'm moore going there for pike because here, i'm guiding for walleye in the water season!

Offline dabluz

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #18 on: Jan 25, 2013, 12:25 PM »
Nice to see that there are people from Quebec here.  Steven is a friend of mine and has a great icefishing forum in French called "Pêche en Ville".  However, the site is open to any non French speaker because there are some members who speak and write in English.

Using forums for information is about the best way to get any info on a region a person plans to visit.  Often, you get to occaision to meet someone who would be delighted to take you fishing in his region.

Offline steven girard

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #19 on: Jan 25, 2013, 09:14 PM »
Dabluz and Bestoned Do you have your own shanty on there? I mean kind of 8 by 10 wood shanty with a wood stove!

And if it's not.. do you know if there is to sell overthere at a good price and how it's cost to put that on the bay for the season!

The reason of those question is about to form another buyers group to get one maybe overtheyre!

If never it's something that could interrest you,,let me know,,,the last we bought cots around 140$/ member....At this price, it's interresting for all and no one got the same schedule, so it's  gave a place for all for all the week and week-end!  ;)

Offline bestoned

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #20 on: Jan 26, 2013, 08:56 AM »
Steven I have a shanty but it is 6'x8'. As for price to put a shanty on the ice it is 50$ per season for a shanty and 2 ice circulation passes. If you are a visitor and want to come out  one day ice circulation price is 2$ per person. These amounts go to making the ice bridge ect.. For shantys for sale i do not know but i do know you can rent one for 70$ per day and can fish up to 4 people in them. hope this info helps!

I'm not going!!!!!!!

Offline steven girard

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #21 on: Jan 26, 2013, 09:07 AM »
Thank for the informations Bestoned!  :tipup:

Offline bestoned

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #22 on: Jan 26, 2013, 07:24 PM »
If you are looking for a good shanty found one today it is 4'x8' with a 4'x8' slide out for 800$

I'm not going!!!!!!!

Offline steven girard

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #23 on: Jan 26, 2013, 11:04 PM »
If you are looking for a good shanty found one today it is 4'x8' with a 4'x8' slide out for 800$

Thank for the search..but it"s to small..i founded two 8 by 12..but we are late a little and the season's close soon on march! we gonna see if we decide to buy one overthere or buy anotherone at LSP...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.