Author Topic: Nearly "bleeped" my pants!  (Read 1475 times)

Offline BWB-ice

• Team IceShanty Regular
Nearly "bleeped" my pants!
« on: Dec 08, 2014, 01:56 PM »
My brother had tried to get me to start ice fishing for years and for the longest time I had no interest. I am now addicted to the sport but when I first started I was definetly a bit nervous out there on teh ice to say the least. So, it was one of the first times I went fishing with my bro, sitting on a bucket and doing a little jigging. It was early ice and teh lake was making sounds and cracking as it was making ice. Well as i sat there a huge crack snapped right between me and the whole I was jigging!!! As the title says...I nearly "Chit" my pants!!!  :woot:

"If I fished only to capture fish, my fishing trips would have ended long ago". Zane Grey

"The water you touch in a river is the last of that which has passed, and the first of that which is coming; thus it is with time". Leonardo DaVinci

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
Re: Nearly "bleeped" my pants!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 08, 2014, 02:59 PM »
You just gotta stay ready, BWB.

You could have been successful.       :woot: :roflmao:

Offline fishermantim

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Nearly "bleeped" my pants!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 08, 2014, 03:06 PM »
Try standing up to stretch your legs and a crack races right between your legs???
And the "CRACK" that sounds like a rifle shot seconds before it appears....

OR.....sitting in a folding camp chair, you hear a pop (you learn the sound differences over time) that sounds like someone slammed a sledge hammer down, and you feel yourself drop 1-2 inches, depending on how farup the ice was pushed before it cracked. That one NEVER fails to tighten up the sphincter!
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" - the Existential Blues

I am a legend in my own mind!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.