Author Topic: Machine that will get You there then take You out onto the ICE.GREAT  (Read 3690 times)

Offline MrMarty51

• Team IceShanty Addict
Here`s a machine with a bit of a different twist to it,Couple it up with  a set chains after You get there and You are ready for anything. ;D
http://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/2008-canam-spyder-test-61047.html

"Every hour spent fishing is NOT taken from ones life"Quote from Grant Boyson

Offline fishwiz4

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Playin' Hooky in my new X2!
i know you are just kidding, but i would not want to ride that on the roads when the likelyhood of ice is high.  also, with only one drive wheel (im assuming the rear wheel is the drive wheel like on a motorcycle) your traction would be really bad i think even with chains.

id like to try one out in the summer though
eagles may fly....but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines

Offline MrMarty51

• Team IceShanty Addict
When I watched the video and the driver was doing some burnouts it appeared to be front wheel drive and accelerated quit nicely and controlabelly from the stop sign. :)

Offline sbfPA_Mike

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
that is a front wheel drive machine.

Mike
I don't like it here, so I will probably be here for a while.........
 @ www.iceshanty.com  @ www.myfishfinder.com
 @ www.myhuntingforum.com[/si

Offline pike4some

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • GIT R DONE
I saw one of them pull into Walmart a couple months back. Very eye catching when you havent seen one before

Offline MrMarty51

• Team IceShanty Addict
Looks like it could double for a snow mobile,4 wheeler and the transportation to get You to Your favorite pond,If You dress warm enough.
I`d even bet it would have enough power to pull a trailer{1000CC V twin}even if You loaded the trailer with all Your favorite icefishin gear. ;D

Offline rgfixit

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
I drove one last summer at a demo day. The local atv, snowmobile dealer had several to show. It was kinda strange on the corners. Made you feel like you needed to lean into it more than a bike. Plenty of engine and very smooth. It felt pretty stable, low center of gravity, but I'd be concerned in a quick stop where the wheels were turned. Seemed like it would flip.

RG
"Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?"

Offline Melbs7

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I saw one too.... long before I had ever seen one advertised or promoted. Thought I was going nuts....

:o Dave  :o

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.