Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Darkhouse Spearing

how about a photo spread

<< < (2/3) > >>

DonW:
How cool!! This an interesting sport that I would to learn alot more about. Those decoys really work I guess. MrMarty51, that is a really cool pic! I would love to see one with a pike cruising through!

Tight Lines,
DonW

Higgins:

--- Quote from: DonW on Jan 24, 2008, 08:00 PM ---How cool!! This an interesting sport that I would to learn alot more about. Those decoys really work I guess. MrMarty51, that is a really cool pic! I would love to see one with a pike cruising through!

Tight Lines,
DonW

--- End quote ---

Hey man if you go to Youtube.com they have quit a few videos of guys spearing pike.

darkhousefisher:

--- Quote from: Whatpole on Jan 23, 2008, 10:52 PM ---There is no bigger rush than this. This art work came from Rezeye.

--- End quote ---

That is from Les Kouba's Darkhouse Trilogy.  Les did some fine spearing, as well as other, art work.

DonW:

--- Quote from: Higgins on Jan 24, 2008, 08:03 PM ---Hey man if you go to Youtube.com they have quit a few videos of guys spearing pike.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Higgins!! I checked out some of the videos last night, they are pretty cool. This is something I definitely have gotta try!

Tight Lines,
DonW

rob-s:
what depth do you use generally?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version