Colorado > Ice Fishing Colorado

Antero bobo's 11-30

(1/4) > >>

SLAYERFISH:
A great day to be fishing. We caught about 30 with about 6 or 7 UNDER twenty inches.

Swedish__Pimple:
What kinda Ice ya got on Antero Slayerfish?

SLAYERFISH:

--- Quote from: Swedish__Pimple on Dec 05, 2007, 12:19 PM ---What kinda Ice ya got on Antero Slayerfish?

--- End quote ---

5-6 inches as of 12-3.

Chad:
Slayer,

Awesome! Any info on what general regions to fish on the lake? How about jigs used? Depth of water?  Are you jigging or dead sticking it? All you guys are teasing that's for sure! I've fished Lake John quite a bit with good success, but hope to give Antero a try for the first time maybe this weekend. Awesome browns for sure!

Chad

SLAYERFISH:

--- Quote from: Chad on Dec 05, 2007, 02:09 PM ---Slayer,

Awesome! Any info on what general regions to fish on the lake? How about jigs used? Depth of water?  Are you jigging or dead sticking it? All you guys are teasing that's for sure! I've fished Lake John quite a bit with good success, but hope to give Antero a try for the first time maybe this weekend. Awesome browns for sure!

Chad

--- End quote ---

I was fishing south side of dam.  the water is from 11-18 ft.  Dead stickin was the order of the day. Caught some 10 ft from the dam and some 200 ft from the dam. Moving seemed to be the key as to location.  Each set of holes was good for maybe 2 or 3 chances, then it would die.  We'd move 150 ft and drill 4 new holes and soon would get some action.  Longest in any spot was prolly 20 minutes. Things could be totally different this weekend, who knows-Good luck.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version