New York > Ice Fishing New York

All she wrote

(1/6) > >>

hardwaterhonkey:
I’ve been bouncing between open and icejust about every other weekend this winter. weird winter sadly I’m actually satisfied with 11 days on the ice nothing compared to my usual years of 29-31 days on the ice a year but I’ll take what I can get hope everyone enjoyed there ice season and it was safe for all have a good summer, until next year
Honkey out

WARRIOR_ON_ICE:
Honkey, I have had 14 days on the ice so far and looking for 2 more next week. I won't risk my life for it though, and the trip might end up just being an Adirondack sightseeing trip, which is never a bad thing !

P.S. I am trying to find out how much fried pike 1 guy can eat  :o

pmaloney86:
Yeah, the rain tomorrow I think is going to be the end for me too.  Wanted one more go at it but 3 hour drive to sit in rain doesn't seem enjoyable.

lowaccord66:
At least we got out there once together for a slay fest Dylan.  Looking forward to the salt.  Moving marinas this year to get closer to those tuna!

hardwaterhonkey:

--- Quote from: lowaccord66 on Mar 01, 2024, 12:28 PM ---At least we got out there once together for a slay fest Dylan.  Looking forward to the salt.  Moving marinas this year to get closer to those tuna!

--- End quote ---
Weakfish tog n tuna will be in your future I’m glad we made it out for the annual pilgrimage

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version