New Hampshire > Ice Fishing New Hampshire

getting ready whats up folks

(1/13) > >>

fisherhawk55:
now that i have 3 deer in the freezer ,time to get the ice gear ready ,got the wheeler going ,also i have a free eskimo gas auger with 2 to attachments 10 and 8 ,carb needs replacing or rebuild ,

800stealth:
It's that time of the year...  Pretty much ready to go here when the ice shows up. Spent Thanksgiving weekend up in Pittsburg, the cold and snow definitely got me into ice mode...

AQUAASSASSIN:

--- Quote from: 800stealth on Dec 02, 2022, 12:50 PM ---It's that time of the year...  Pretty much ready to go here when the ice shows up. Spent Thanksgiving weekend up in Pittsburg, the cold and snow definitely got me into ice mode...

--- End quote ---

Nice! Where’d you stay? Do any activities?

800stealth:

--- Quote from: AQUAASSASSIN on Dec 02, 2022, 03:08 PM ---Nice! Where’d you stay? Do any activities?

--- End quote ---

One of the original 1930s Lopstick cabins overlooking 1st Connecticut. Just hung around town, did some hiking, and hit the usual spots although the Buck Rub and Grampy's were both closed for the holiday. A good friend of mine just moved back after 22 years in California and had never been north of the 45th... He was searching north country real estate offices while eating one of the giant cinnamon rolls from Green Acres when we got back lol.

Going back up for New Years, hoping there's enough snow to bring the sleds and do some riding.

800stealth:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version