Connecticut > Ice Fishing Connecticut

Hello CT 2022/2023

<< < (5/5)

hooks55:
Hope to be on the ice somewhere in Central ct by January 1st

Ravo Himself:

--- Quote from: PikeKing23 on Dec 14, 2022, 06:20 AM ---Had to bust my traps out through an inch of ice yesterday morning in Enfield. Hopefully done for the year. Got 30 big fallfish in the outside tank too.
Definitely doing a night time crappie trip this year. On the bucket list. Hoping Wethersfield Cove gets safe again this year.

--- End quote ---

I've got a good crappie spot on the cove but haven't had much luck at night there other than one crazy night jigging up back to back 5-10lb cats. So haven't found a good shiner spot in town though. Usually just buy through Anderson in bulk

Hooking:
Got my first skunk of the season out of the way!  ;D Had some time at lunch hour to do some scouting before the storm. Stayed close to shore given thin ice and just had a little fun with the test hole. Storm should kill off anything usable til the new year, but hope to see some pics if anyone gets out.

NCSnowDog:
I found ice too. Between 2 to 3 inches each place and I checked about 4 places. Not what I was comfortable with to get to the places on those ponds that I wanted. Frustrating. Just barely not enough.

Hooking:
100% same experience at my one scouting location. 2” of black and 1” of white. Still a promising start though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version