Colorado > Ice Fishing Colorado

Ice at the Snake River inlet !!!

<< < (5/5)

CO_Dinky:

--- Quote from: grababrewski on Nov 21, 2022, 06:24 PM ---I usually go up on Black Friday. It's usually just a sh*t storm, party environment. Everybody's catching fish and having fun.Good excuse to dust off the ice gear and see what I forgot to bring.

Let me know how it goes tomorrow.

--- End quote ---

Boldra and I will be up there Friday morning with our boys.  LMK if you head up.  We'll be in my White Sequoia, fishing in the big double-wide club Frabill shelter.

Pancake70:
Went up on the morning of Black Friday. Hardly anyone out on the ice. I think the reason for that is the salmon are not there yet. Saw a couple small trout pulled out and one salmon. Probably go again in another week or two to see if the salmon are there yet.

CO_Dinky:
I was there Friday morning as well with my buddy and our sons (we were 2nd on the ice).  We were in the double-wide black Frabill pop-up.  Caught a handful of both Salmon and Bows, but it was slow action, and almost completely died off at 8:30.

Might head back up again this weekend.

Pancake70:
Were you able to make it back up? Do you know if the salmon responding yet? I’m thinking about bringing the kids up again tomorrow.

Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version