Indiana > Ice Fishing Indiana

Who's getting out today?

(1/3) > >>

ftwwalleye:
Wanna hit the ice today..who's getting out?

Michigan Slim:
I was out last night. Ice went from 30 turns on the auger to 18. Six inches of good clear ice. It was really popping with the temp dropping. Slow bite but I got a meals worth. Going back out tomorrow night.

ftwwalleye:

--- Quote from: Michigan Slim on Feb 24, 2022, 09:15 AM ---I was out last night. Ice went from 30 turns on the auger to 18. Six inches of good clear ice. It was really popping with the temp dropping. Slow bite but I got a meals worth. Going back out tomorrow night.

--- End quote ---
I appreciate the turns on auger..lol. heading for a lake where I have access with a pier if needed. Curious how much ice was lost in last week.

CWlake:
I live on a large channel and sunday was a good 14". Yesterday the shore was open 4ft. and I wouldn't walk on the rest of it. Along the Michiana line. Every lake is different but when it gets soft and black, I stay off.

Michigan Slim:

--- Quote from: CWlake on Feb 24, 2022, 11:23 AM ---I live on a large channel and sunday was a good 14". Yesterday the shore was open 4ft. and I wouldn't walk on the rest of it. Along the Michiana line. Every lake is different but when it gets soft and black, I stay off.

--- End quote ---
Lost about half on the two lakes I fish.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version