Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Fishing Transportation

phone mount for atv

(1/2) > >>

striperhound:
What is everyone using to mount a phone on atv to use navionics maps while out ?

Hardwater2:
Ram Mounts make rock solid mounts for atvs, utv, snowmobiles. I have the handle bar mount for my Helix 5 w/navionics. 1” ball. Full 360 degree of movement. Many phone holders will fit the Ram mounts.  Work awesome for light bars as well.
Worth every penny!

striperhound:
is your hummingbird hard wired to you battery or do you power it a different way

Hardwater2:

--- Quote from: striperhound on Jan 23, 2022, 07:33 AM ---is your hummingbird hard wired to you battery or do you power it a different way

--- End quote ---

On this machine I hard wired it to my battery. On my 2004 Tundra. I stashed a Dakota 12-10a battery under the hood on top of the spare belt and wired it to that.

Ranger619:

--- Quote from: striperhound on Jan 09, 2022, 07:53 AM ---What is everyone using to mount a phone on atv to use navionics maps while out ?

--- End quote ---

This is what I use on my Suzuki King Quad I just mounted a piece of conduit in between my windshield

https://casetic.com/products/heavy-duty-bike-phone-mount-cell-phone-holder-for-motorcycle-mtb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version