Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Fishing Transportation

ATV flip rack

<< < (4/5) > >>

Ranger619:
I run a rack like rouser does but I don’t turn mine around. I instead bought an extension for my hitch receiver to be able to get my Otter completely inside the rack and still clear my Monster Box. My outside runner under the tub with the hyfax fits inside the upper rail perfect. I usually don’t even strap it down when moving across the lake. My Otter Cottage Or Hideout both will fit in there perfect.

FISHFORPIKE:

--- Quote from: Ranger619 on Dec 07, 2018, 02:04 AM ---I run a rack like rouser does but I don’t turn mine around. I instead bought an extension for my hitch receiver to be able to get my Otter completely inside the rack and still clear my Monster Box. My outside runner under the tub with the hyfax fits inside the upper rail perfect. I usually don’t even strap it down when moving across the lake. My Otter Cottage Or Hideout both will fit in there perfect.

--- End quote ---

PICs please?  I've been dreaming about a rack to carry my Frabil Pro one-man for a couple years.  Got a Monster Box on the back now.  Hate bouncing that shelter around in tow.

Ranger619:
Just saw this fishforpike I’ll take one tomorrow and get it posted !!

hardwater diehard:

--- Quote from: Ranger619 on Dec 13, 2018, 01:05 AM ---Just saw this fishforpike I’ll take one tomorrow and get it posted !!

--- End quote ---

I too would like to see a picture ..sounds innovative for sure .

Uncle Al:

--- Quote from: Ranger619 on Dec 13, 2018, 01:05 AM ---Just saw this fishforpike I’ll take one tomorrow and get it posted !!

--- End quote ---
any pics?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version