Iowa > Ice Fishing Iowa

Central Iowa Ice Conditions

<< < (2/3) > >>

AltOutdoors:
We got reports yesterday on West Lake of a good 6" on the lake.  The edges were a bit slushy, but it was good ice.  Been getting reports from Badger Creek that the ice is still good there.  Also have heard that Maffit Lake has good ice on it.  All great reports going into another cold snap!!  Have fun and stay safe on the ice!!!

IceAddict87:
Cody's report for the West Lake Ice out was promising this morning. 6" with colder temps on the way. Should do a lot to at least firm up what's left.....

AltOutdoors:
I have been hearing a solid 6-7 on out of the lakes around here.  If I have any customers gong out this morning, will make sure to update with their ice reports.

Huntindave:

--- Quote from: AltOutdoors on Jan 26, 2017, 08:07 AM ---I have been hearing a solid 6-7 on out of the lakes around here.  If I have any customers gong out this morning, will make sure to update with their ice reports.

--- End quote ---

"the lakes around here"   Just where is "here"?   You don't list any location in your profile so are we just supposed to guess where you are at?   I realize you are trying to help, but a location would be most helpful.

samface83:
alt outdoors is a nice bait shop in Norwalk iowa.  So south central iowa.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version