Author Topic: Eyoyo Customer Service  (Read 3433 times)

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Eyoyo Customer Service
« on: Dec 28, 2020, 08:24 AM »
I just want to say this this the best customer service I have ever experienced in my life last year when I got the camera I wanted an extra battery so I contacted them to see how to go about getting one. Few emails back a forth and a review and a battery was at my door 4-5 days later. Fast forward to this year I want to upgrade to the 360° camera so I contact them again they wanted my order number and they were gunna send me the 360° I camera. I said I can't allow you to send me the camera free as they sent me a free second battery. Keep up the great customer service as you have a customer for life.

Thank you
BadBrad
If you sit around all day and do nothing your a bum, but if you sit in a boat all day or in a shanty and do nothing they call you a fisherman

Offline Anderj85

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Eyoyo Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: Dec 28, 2020, 09:48 AM »
Which Eyoyo model do you have? 

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Dec 28, 2020, 10:26 AM »
Which Eyoyo model do you have?

I have the 7inch non dvr
If you sit around all day and do nothing your a bum, but if you sit in a boat all day or in a shanty and do nothing they call you a fisherman

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 28, 2020, 10:28 AM »
That is great to hear about their customer service going above-and-beyond.  I may be in the market for a camera this year, and I'll check them out first after hearing this.

Offline VTLakers

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 28, 2020, 10:51 AM »
Ive had my Eyoyo for over two years now any I love it. (Cheapest one off amazon) I didnt have high hopes for it but it is excellent and very clear. I use it when I go for Lake trout. It is awesome watching them go vertical chasing your bait.

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Dec 28, 2020, 04:22 PM »
That is great to hear about their customer service going above-and-beyond.  I may be in the market for a camera this year, and I'll check them out first after hearing this.

I like it and it's clear great picture quality but hard to locate the jig so this year I'm switching to the 360° lens. Didn't have to upgrade to the 9 inch screen or any of that just getting the 360° lens. I'll let everyone know how it works out but I imagine I will have changed my fishing game for life now. Once my son realizes that he can watch the bite and set the hook I'll have to buy a second one or get a flasher

Offline joefishmore

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Dec 28, 2020, 04:39 PM »
Ive had my Eyoyo for over two years now any I love it. (Cheapest one off amazon) I didnt have high hopes for it but it is excellent and very clear. I use it when I go for Lake trout. It is awesome watching them go vertical chasing your bait.

How deep does it go ?

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Dec 28, 2020, 04:41 PM »
How deep does it go ?

You can get it in 50 or 100 feet

Offline fishinator

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Dec 28, 2020, 04:42 PM »
Friend of mine has one with the regular camera. Really nice unit for the price. When my old fishTV dies I will be getting one for sure. They are a site sponsor too.
Dude.....Dude!! Greg! Wake up! You're on fire!

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Dec 28, 2020, 04:49 PM »
Friend of mine has one with the regular camera. Really nice unit for the price. When my old fishTV dies I will be getting one for sure. They are a site sponsor too.

Yes they are a site sponsor even if they weren't they have the best customer service I mean the best of anything I have ever bought.

Offline GBguy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10 on: Dec 28, 2020, 05:18 PM »
I just pulled the trigger on the basic 50' model with the 7" screen and no recording. Under $150 on Amazon with taxes. I had an Aqua Vu 715c for a season and sold it after using it 1 year for sturgeon spearing, but regretted getting rid of it. My daughter is almost 6 and I think a camera will definitely help hold her interest.

Good to know they have good customer service if I have a problem with it. Should be here in a few days.

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11 on: Dec 28, 2020, 05:42 PM »
I just pulled the trigger on the basic 50' model with the 7" screen and no recording. Under $150 on Amazon with taxes. I had an Aqua Vu 715c for a season and sold it after using it 1 year for sturgeon spearing, but regretted getting rid of it. My daughter is almost 6 and I think a camera will definitely help hold her interest.

Good to know they have good customer service if I have a problem with it. Should be here in a few days.

No not good Great customer service

Offline Kevin23

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #12 on: Dec 29, 2020, 12:58 PM »
I just want to say this this the best customer service I have ever experienced in my life last year when I got the camera I wanted an extra battery so I contacted them to see how to go about getting one. Few emails back a forth and a review and a battery was at my door 4-5 days later. Fast forward to this year I want to upgrade to the 360° camera so I contact them again they wanted my order number and they were gunna send me the 360° I camera. I said I can't allow you to send me the camera free as they sent me a free second battery. Keep up the great customer service as you have a customer for life.

Thank you
BadBrad

Time out.. they traded you a spare battery for a positive review?
EYECONICFISHING

Offline Stickhick86

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #13 on: Dec 29, 2020, 01:17 PM »
I just ordered the 9" with dvr and 50 ft cable today. Looking forward to trying it out this season. I still have my av micro 2 for back up
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to ice fish, have his wife mad for ever.

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14 on: Dec 29, 2020, 05:07 PM »
Time out.. they traded you a spare battery for a positive review?

Correct he wanted to send me a free 360° camera this year and I wouldnt let him. The lens only not the whole set up as all I needed was the lens   

Offline Stickhick86

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15 on: Dec 31, 2020, 07:34 AM »
Very impress with the shipping of this company, My camera is out for deliver as I type this from work. Can't wait to walk on water and try this bad boy out. Hopefully will get some good video footage with it.
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to ice fish, have his wife mad for ever.

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #16 on: Dec 31, 2020, 08:07 AM »
Very impress with the shipping of this company, My camera is out for deliver as I type this from work. Can't wait to walk on water and try this bad boy out. Hopefully will get some good video footage with it.

You won't be disappointed.

Offline GBguy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #17 on: Dec 31, 2020, 09:15 AM »
I should be getting my camera today, too. I'm a little bummed the price dropped $11 a day or two after I ordered mine though. I'm tempted to order another at the cheaper price and use the one I get today, then return the newer one as my first.

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #18 on: Dec 31, 2020, 09:19 AM »
I should be getting my camera today, too. I'm a little bummed the price dropped $11 a day or two after I ordered mine though. I'm tempted to order another at the cheaper price and use the one I get today, then return the newer one as my first.

For the price they are is $11 really worth it. I mean contact them they been great to me they may refund you the $11

Offline Stickhick86

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19 on: Dec 31, 2020, 09:21 AM »
I asked them if they had a discount code for the 9" with dvr that I ordered and they said no but sent me a spare battery instead. I was very happy with how they accommodated my question. If the camera holds out like I have been hearing, they have a customer for life with me.

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20 on: Dec 31, 2020, 10:39 AM »
I asked them if they had a discount code for the 9" with dvr that I ordered and they said no but sent me a spare battery instead. I was very happy with how they accommodated my question. If the camera holds out like I have been hearing, they have a customer for life with me.

I am still to need my second battery well out fishing but I'm planning an over night trip or 2 this year and I know I'll need it then. I only used mine one season and I love it. I had cabela's camera before this one and I hated it I use it 2 times and sold it. This one however I love the case it comes in and how user friendly it is .

Offline Stickhick86

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21 on: Jan 05, 2021, 07:27 AM »
So I got to test out my 9" camera on the ice Sunday morning. It worked amazingly. I couldn't be more happy with it. I was able to ice 22 trout, mostly fingerling and all brooks. It was a blast. Fished in just about 15 fow and could see perfectly. Thanks again Eyoyo for a great product.

Offline Papa Sly

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22 on: Jan 05, 2021, 09:07 AM »
So I got to test out my 9" camera on the ice Sunday morning. It worked amazingly. I couldn't be more happy with it. I was able to ice 22 trout, mostly fingerling and all brooks. It was a blast. Fished in just about 15 fow and could see perfectly. Thanks again Eyoyo for a great product.
inside a shelter or outside?
A bad day of ice fishing is better than any day at work!
http://i.imgur.com/dIEANML.jpg?1

Offline Papa Sly

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23 on: Jan 05, 2021, 09:08 AM »
anybory know why they are not showing as a sponser anymore??
A bad day of ice fishing is better than any day at work!
http://i.imgur.com/dIEANML.jpg?1

Offline Stickhick86

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24 on: Jan 05, 2021, 09:18 AM »
inside a shelter or outside?

Was outside, with overcast skys

Offline Stickhick86

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25 on: Jan 05, 2021, 09:20 AM »
anybory know why they are not showing as a sponser anymore??

If you click on the sponsor page, they are still there.

Offline EYOYO

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #26 on: Nov 20, 2021, 04:20 AM »
If you click on the sponsor page, they are still there.
Yeah, we are still here!
And please feel free to contact us if any questions to use our underwater fishing cameras!
EYOYO underwater fishing camera maker!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.