IceShanty Main > For Sale

Frabill Predator 4255

(1/2) > >>

NorEasterInMT:
Frabill Predator 4255

Fishable space: 28.25 sq. ft. (up to three anglers)
Modular Seating System: 2 cushioned boat seats
Frame: heavy-duty aluminum
Base: roto-molded sled
Tent: 1,200-denier with full insulation (windows are removable for cold weather folding)

Open Dimensions: 95"L 75"W x 75"H
Folded Dimensions: 75"L x 39"W x 26"H
Weight: 134 lbs

Comes with cover with zippered/snapped opening for acces to sled storage (which has weathered a bit, but has protected the shelter well).
Fold-out "center console" to hold bevvies/bait/tackle/food.
It's seen some use since purchased a few years ago but has mostly been stored inside (read: Good Condition)

Retails for $899.99. Asking $700 OBO (PM for pics/with offers)

Shipping: Local pickup is the only feasible option for an item this size/weight

NorEasterInMT:
I just updated the location of the item to West Hartford, VT. Available for local pickup, or I could meet up elsewhere in New England if I'm out and about.

bsapp15401:
Please no one shoot me for posting an an old thread...hope ya sold it, if thatís what you really wanted to do! Lol

Where did you get your center console from? Any details you can give would be appreciated.

NorEasterInMT:
Hey, no harm, no foul! I should probably remove this thread, as we decided to use the shanty this winter, and it's been fantastic. I bought it used last spring from a fella who had all the accoutrements included, so I can't steer you toward where to procure the "center console." Sorry!

gutshot_again:

--- Quote from: bsapp15401 on Jan 25, 2021, 08:03 AM ---Please no one shoot me for posting an an old thread...hope ya sold it, if thatís what you really wanted to do! Lol

Where did you get your center console from? Any details you can give would be appreciated.

--- End quote ---

It's from Clam.  Do a google on Clam center console.  Around $25 and available at Scheels, on sale at Cabalas for around $18.50 and many other places.

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/clam-outdoors-center-console

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version