Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607448 times)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #24841 on: Sep 23, 2021, 09:26 PM »
Good evening 64 outside currently heading down to upper fifties overnight. series of thunderstorms passed through between 7 to 9 PM  urban and small stream flood advisory in place until 11 PM. May receive up to 2 inches of rain by time rain ends tomorrow morning. the proposal I mentioned last night was pulled from the agenda of Rules committee meeting before vote all of the minority party in the county legislature was opposed to the idea plus several of the canidates running for office this year. Guess the two legislate members who created the proposal thought it would become a problem so they pulled it before any vote.
Wallyworld thank you for the photo of turkeys in your yard. Yes it is mind boggling the people are fighting over Covid mandates as infection and deaths have increased nation wide over the past two months.
Hunts2long sorry your nephew had to put down his dog.
Zcm-28 may the parts be in and your wife's car get repaired tomorrow. Glad you received some of the rain needed to help conditions in your area.
Eddie good to hear that your mother was tested and so far it seems only one staff member is currently infected with Covid. Sounds like your Hot pepper jelly was a hit with the coworker. Safe travel and good fishing if you make the trip to Pulaski tomorrow.
IFF may you have finished packing boxes and just have to load the trailer and RV before heading to Wisconsin.
Badger132 thank you for the photos nice certificate for having the contest wining yellow perch in 2017. The new state record perch sure is loaded with eggs.
Drifter thank you for the link to Cabin Radio hopefully the sow and her cubs leave town without  further incidents.

Stay safe and healthy. Best to all fishing and hunting.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #24842 on: Sep 24, 2021, 05:34 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 58* and raining, it should end soon, I have 1.74" on my rain gauge, and yesterday there was .63". So total so far 2.37" ::)
                          Steve.........No computer issues yesterday just got up late and it was a busy morning. :whistle:
                          Dave..........I guess the bears like what's in town for dinner than in the woods. :unsure:
                          H2l............I'm sorry to read that your nephew had to put his dog down, it's never an easy decision. :(
                          Eddie.........I'm glad to read that only one staff member tested positive and your mother was negative. Hopefully no more are infected. :unsure:
                 I'll have to try that idea of putting the pepper jelly on some pork chops. :thumbsup:
                          Wally.........Thanks for sharing the turkey photo. :clap:
                          Bud...........It sounds like you're on the home stretch with the move. :thumbsup: 
                          Zcm..........Every little bit of rain helps. :flex: Hopefully the car parts came in. :unsure:
                          Badger.......Good job on the Perch contest. :flex:
                          Rain should be over this morning but things are going to be wet, so no outside things today.
                          Tomorrow my wife and I are planning on going apple picking at a friends apple orchard just outside of Whitehall, NY.
                          I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24843 on: Sep 24, 2021, 06:01 AM »
55* and we got heavy rain last evening. This better stop before it gets cold.
Badger, that was a nice perch.
Not much planned for today.
Hope everyone has a good Friday and stay safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24844 on: Sep 24, 2021, 06:20 AM »
Morning all,

H2L....so sorry to read about your nephew's pup  :'(

IW....we got 1" of rain here  ::)  have fun apple picking  :clap:

Eddie.....did I hear a horn earlier  ???  the salmon should be moving  ;)2

IFF......safe travels as you head towards your new beginning  :thumbsup:  :clap:

Drifter.....those pesky bears   :woot:

Badger.....nice fish  :thumbsup:

Z.....a little rain is better than no rain  :whistle:

Sure rained hard for awhile yesterday, luckily the storms moved thru pretty quickly  :clap:  looks like finally some fall temps/humidity for the next week or so  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yummy apple  ;D

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24845 on: Sep 24, 2021, 07:27 AM »
Morning all, 46° and cloudy here. It was 44 when I got up. Marks our first sub-50 reading since early June, so that's a big plus.

No big plans for the day, just work, then check the PO for car parts after. Might finally get a squirrel hunt in over the weekend if it stays cool.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #24846 on: Sep 24, 2021, 09:36 PM »
Good evening once the rain ended early this morning turned into a nice day with high temperature around seventy dropping down to fifty overnight. I see the union representing NY.court workers was able to get a judge to issue a one week block on the requirement that court workers must be vaccinated for Covid-19. So NY.state is now possibly facing two court battles as it attempts to get different sectors of it's work force vaccinated. The union ( CSEA) is saying any vaccine edict has to be collectively bargained.
Ice wanderer good to hear just a busy day kept you from posting. have a good time picking apples.
Wallyworld may Mr.WW see some relatives of the deer visiting your home  and enjoying the apples when he goes to hunting camp in a few weeks.
Zcm-28 may the parts for your wife's car have arrived at the post office so you can pick them up and do the repair. Best to you with the squirrel hunting.
Eddie assume you were on the road early this morning headed to Pulaski,NY.  . Hope you had a good day of fishing and caught some legal size salmon to bring home.
Whopper Stopper may it just be a busy schedule like ice wanderer that has kept you from posting today and not any computer issues.
Fish/hunt4ever may you and the family get a chance to take a shot at an elk during this weekend's hunting.
Icefisher-45 hope it was a good week for you and your wife.
IFF do you have everything loaded onto the trailer and RV ready to make the journey to your new home. If already on the road safe traveling to you.

Everyone have a good night. Best to all fishing and hunting this weekend.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24847 on: Sep 24, 2021, 10:51 PM »
Steve: I thought it was, until I noticed the floor jack, had to rearrang some to get to fit in.  Will get tire pressure checked on trailer before heading out. Good nights sleep and final walk through when it gets light out
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #24848 on: Sep 25, 2021, 04:18 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 48* and clear here on my hill, fall us in the air. ::)
                         Bud........I hope the tire pressure is up to snuff on the trailer. Safe travels to your new home. :thumbsup:
                         Wally......Thanks for sharing the picture of the Doe, apples huh! :roflmao:
                         Steve......Unions have a lot of pull, but it seems they are not for protecting people from the Rona. :whistle:
                         Fish........I hope you see a sizeable Elk this weekend. :flex:
                         Eddie......I hope you and the boys made it to Pulaski and it was a successful day. :unsure:
                         Marv.......You're probably up at the shack, I hope you have some good movement on your trail camera. :unsure:
                         Zcm.......Hopefully you car parts came in? ???
                         Yesterday turned out to be very nice, I see some the trees are starting to turn around here.
                         Looks like we'll be apple picking this morning.
                         I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24849 on: Sep 25, 2021, 05:37 AM »
48* and some fog.
IFF, have a safe trip.
Have to make a trip to the landfill this morning and then Lindsay and I are heading out on the lake. May be our last trip for the season.
Have a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #24850 on: Sep 25, 2021, 06:35 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, H2, Morning Everyone,
  48* here as well this am, high of 68 .

Jeff…I took a pass on the trip up to Pulaski yesterday, we ended up losing power here from the high winds taking down some limbs..but the boys went. They had a slow day, a few hookups but only landed 1. Have fun apple picking, that’s on tomorrow’s agenda here with the grandchildren.   :thumbsup:
  H2…best of luck to you and Lindsay, hope the bite is on!   :thumbsup:
  Bud…imagine it will be a bittersweet moment this morning, best wishes and safe travels sent your way!   :thumbsup:
  Steve…finding myself at a crossroad with the vaccination…yesterday’s report from the nursing home now states 7 staff members and 3 residents have tested positive, all have been previously vaccinated. I support getting it, but it appears like the science isn’t supporting what is taking place to mandate it . Just don’t know what to think anymore.   :cookoo:
  Z…good luck with the hunting if that’s what’s on the planner!   :thumbsup:
  Wally…thanks for sharing the picture, apples seem to be in abundance everywhere this year! Has that big buck been showing up anymore?   :thumbsup:  I’ll have to ask the boys if they honked the horn going through town, lol.
  Dave…thanks for the link, hope you had good enough weather to make a cabin trip this weekend!   :thumbsup:

Never did check the rain gauge, but certain we probably got close to what the weather guessers were calling for…it really came down hard for quite awhile. Had some crazy strong winds periodically, lost power for about 4hrs, it came back on, then lost it again for a shorter period of time.
  Like H2, a quick trip to the transfer station then off to help a buddy out laying some blocks. 
  The nursing home has canceled all visitation again with the recent positive cases, but is still allowing compassionate visits as of yesterday’s report. Once again, they have established a special unit for the residents who are positive and under quarantine, but are not allowing any type of visitation for them. Keeping fingers crossed…..Cawfee’s on.
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24851 on: Sep 25, 2021, 07:01 AM »
Morning all. 47° and cloudy here. Windy and been drizzling off an on since last night. Guess I'll wait till it dries out to work on the car. I had planned on doing it early to free up the afternoon for squirrels.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24852 on: Sep 25, 2021, 07:01 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....good luck today, should still be some good fishing for awhile   :thumbsup:

IFF.....our thoughts are with you as you close the door on that chapter in your life  :(  just remember, all the truly important stuff is in your heart and your memories, not a house or place  ;)

Eddie, so sorry to hear that covid is once again hitting your Mom's facility  :'(  prayers sent that she remains covid free  :unsure:  passed thru Pulaski on the bike yesterday, I waved to everyone standing in the river in case you were there  ;D  the big buck has only showed up once more so far  :wacko:

MrC.....seems that fall has officially arrived  :clap:  recently lost 2 acquaintances to covid, both anti-vaxers  :'(  all I can do is shake my head at all the battles going on against the vaccines  :cookoo:  I kind of wonder how many of us wouldn't be here at all if our parents/grandparents fought the vaccine mandates of their generations  :whistle:

Nothing much planned for today, just some outside pre-winter clean up  @)

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #24854 on: Sep 25, 2021, 10:39 AM »
Eddie, a bit ago you said that you were seriously considering retiring. Anything new on that front?? I'm sure that you could do as WS does and find plenty of side jobs. Just work for cash and it should keep you in groceries!! On the personal front, I'm getting along better with my new hip!! I was told by my therapist that I could expect several months before the process is complete and I would feel normal again!! Everyone stay safe and well!!
OS
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #24855 on: Sep 25, 2021, 11:10 AM »
Made it!!!!
No bear in the cabin unlike my neighbour's 2 doors down. He had no bear boards though. Misty and gray today. Made it here at 10 am this morning as I had to go back into work after hours to upgrade a piece of my server hardware.

Back to work Monday and Tuesday then 5 days off at the cabin.:)

Peak fall colors up here now. Next good wind they'll be gone.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #24856 on: Sep 25, 2021, 02:07 PM »

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #24857 on: Sep 25, 2021, 05:33 PM »
 :thumbsup: :flex: ;)2 :bow: :clap:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #24858 on: Sep 25, 2021, 09:00 PM »
Evening enjoying the nice weather the past few days it is starting to get cooler overnight which is a welcome change for me.
IFF may you not find that you have forgotten anything once you arrive and start unpacking in Wisconsin.
Ice Wanderer in agreement about unions. How was the apple picking,enjoy all the various apple dishes your wife or you may prepare from the apples.
Hunts2long may it have been a good day for lindsay and you out on the waters of Great Sacandaga lake.
Eddie sorry to hear that once again you and you family are having the deal with a Covid outbreak among staff and residents at your mother's nursing home. I hope someone is investigating to see if everyone received the same vaccine either way troubling to think the virus may have mutated to a point where the vaccines are not that effective against it . Prayers said for you mom ,your family and you plus the staff and other home residents. If you or your son's make another trip to Pulaski may the fishing be better. Have fun with the grandchildren tomorrow.
Zcm-28 may things have dried out enough for you to due repair job on the wife's car.
Wallyworld my condolences on the passing of your acquaintances .Things have changed greatly over the years now-a-days many people are not as trusting of the government and we have many more sources and ways to get the news. This is just my humble opinion but I was shocked back in late May/early June of 2020 when i was watching coverage of the various protests across the nation after the death of George Floydd in Minnesota and Covid reports how biased much of the reporting is these days.
Drifter glad you were able to get out to the cabin. to bad that your cabin neighbor had a bear break into their place. happy to read the sow and her cubs were captured and relocated with mama bear now radio collared her movements can be tracked hopefully she and her cubs kept away from areas with a high population of people.
OldSailor  happy for you that the new hip has made getting around easier for you. One of my cousins had a knee replacement in late June doctors told her it may take up to a year for her body to fully recover from the surgery.
Whopper Stopper i should have realized that hunting season for deer may have started in Wisconsin and you are at "the shack" and only have your phone to post with here on ice Shanty. If I remember correctly you do not get a good internet connection at the shack.
Tomturkey may you get the computer issue fixed and we see a post from you soon may all be going well.

Everyone keep healthy and safe. Best to all fishing and hunting.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #24859 on: Sep 26, 2021, 04:13 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's 51* and mostly cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                           Dave.........The bears don't know any better, they are just looking for an easy meal. Remember we're invading their
                domain. :whistle: Bears need to consume 35,000 celeries a day at this time of year so they can make it through hibernation. :o
                           H2l...........I'll be looking for your report from your time on the lake with Lindsay. :whistle: Good luck tonight on the lanes. :flex:
                           Steve........The news people today aren't the same as when I was younger, take Walter Cronkite he reported the news and never
                put his opinions  into a news broadcast. :thumbsup:
                           OS............I'm glad to read that you are doing a lot better, keep up the good work. :thumbsup: :flex:
                           Eddie........Sorry to read that you had to bail on the fishing trip, the home front comes first. :flex: We didn't get any wind like you. :blink:
                Have fun with the grandkids picking apples. :clap:
                           Wally........Good idea, getting ready for winter is always on my mind. ;) My forecast for this year, if the moisture that we've been getting
                continues and it's cold enough......we are going to get a lot of snow. :woot:
                           My wife and I had a good day at the orchard, we only picked a half bushel. When we got home my wife baked an apple pie.

I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24860 on: Sep 26, 2021, 05:52 AM »
53* and some clouds.
We had a nice day on the lake. 5 or 6 walleyes, a pike and a bunch of rock bass. May have been the last trip of the year. Came in and had "liver and onions" for dinner.
Not much planned for today, rest up for bowling.
IW, the pie looks great.
Drifter, thanks for sharing the picture.
Everyone have a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #24861 on: Sep 26, 2021, 06:26 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

55 may see 80 by the afternoon.

IW.....Good looking pie :thumbsup:

h2l... Conrats on a good day of fishing, best of luck at bowling :thumbsup:

TT is working on a deer stand, he still hasn't gotten in to drop off his computer.

WW... I have been getting some things ready for winter also. A couple days this past week reminded us it won't be long.

We went to the shack yesterday and spent about a half of day putting with stands and raking some pine needles. Things were very quiet on the cameras, not sure if I will get a video or not.

The girls are heading to a lake fishing today. Not sure what I will end up doing.

Hope you all have an excellent Sunday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #24862 on: Sep 26, 2021, 08:15 AM »
Steve, I've been told that it will be months before everything is back to normal. I'm familiar with knee replacements as my wife has had both of hers replaced!! :flex:

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #24863 on: Sep 26, 2021, 08:23 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Breezy and 54* this am, high of 63 today with lots of sunshine expected…should be a good day for picking apples.   ;D

Marv…thought maybe you were taking in some early bow hunting at the shack. Hope the stands see lots of activity soon and best of luck to you crossing paths with that big old buck soon! Good luck to the ladies with their fishing trip today!   :thumbsup:
  H2…congrats to you and Lindsay on a good outing, best of luck on the lanes this evening!  :thumbsup:  Haven’t had liver and onions in a long time…nobody here other than myself will have anything to do with it, lol.
  Jeff…that pie would go real good with the Cawfee right now, looks absolutely delicious!  :clap:  We planned another salmon fishing trip for this coming Saturday, bringing my 11 year old grandson up with us for his first outing. Looking forward to that trip, 3 generations hanging out together…hope the salmon make a good run this coming week.
  Steve…thank you, think we’re all on eggshells again with this recent spike in Covid cases happening especially with all being vaccinated. Agree about the news being so biased, it’s just a disgrace. Watching what just took place at the border with the agents on horseback with the massive flow of illegal Haitians is a good representation of that. Here you have Maxine Waters, the Vice President, and the President just to name a few, fanning the flames of racism and comparing it to whipping slaves?? Nothing could be further from the truth…but that’s how it was portrayed and reported  while the real crisis they created and deflected was just feet away being totally ignored.  :%$#!:  Apologies for the rant..
  Dave…glad they were able to get the bears rounded up and relocated…glad your bear deterrent worked at the cabin and no visitors!   :thumbsup:
  OS…have the retirement papers, just need to sign them! Plans at the moment are to go out in January… ;D. Congrats on your progress, so glad everything is going well …will be looking forward to the updates Sir!     :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
  Wally…thank you, didn’t see any other new cases reported yesterday from the nursing home, so that was a plus.  :thumbsup:  Imagine the crowd in town was getting sizable, we don’t fish that area very often…but thanks for the wave!   ;D  :thumbsup:

Off to the orchard in a few hours, certain it will be busy. Wondering how much the apples will be this year, but it will be a small price to pay for the enjoyment the kids will have….I think, lol.   Cawfee’s still hot if anyone needs a refresher….believe there will be cider doughnuts under the dome tomorrow.   ;D
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24864 on: Sep 26, 2021, 09:38 AM »
Morning all,

WS....seems we were just complaining about the hot temps, now it's almost time to turn the heat on  :wacko:  hope there's a good fishing report to follow  ;)2

H2L....congrats on a nice day on the water for you and Lindsay  :flex:  good luck tonight  ;)

Eddie....three generations in the river, priceless  :thumbsup: :clap:  have fun apple picking today  :)

IW.....the pie looks delicious  :clap:  fingers crossed the snow totals stay on the low side, too much snow ruins ice fishing  :%$#!:

Drifter.....glad the bears didn't have to be killed  :thumbsup:

OS.....happy to hear the hip is coming along nicely   :clap:

MrC....all the distrust, hate, biases definitely a sad state we're in  :(  not sure how we get ourselves out of it either  :-\

My grandson (who's a huge Saints fan) is going to the Patriots/Saints game today with a friend. The best part is during pregame time, the kids have passes to go on field and meet some players and attempt a field goal kick  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  pretty exciting stuff  :thumbsup:

Look who's back  :clap:

watched him along with 3 fawns and 2 does for almost an hour yesterday as they wandered around the back yard eating apples  :thumbsup:

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24865 on: Sep 26, 2021, 03:48 PM »
Well got back today with nothing on the ground but we seen elk everyday except this morning. Had a couple bulls come in just not close enough for the bow, rifle starts next Friday so we will be gone all the next week and hope we can find them like we did this go. Seen a nice bull last night the biggest of the trip he was a nice 6x6 just walked in on him and his cows as the bugling seemed to stop last night. Had a 5x5 walk in on me without the decoy set up and he looked around and then walked back around and grabbed his cows that were probably about 60 yards over the hill from the wife as they were talking a bunch. Not sure if the video I have will come through on here. But was a fun few days on the mountain.

The vaccinations that they have out there are way too many contradicting issues with them and the boosters may or may not be needed and have seen and heard of several vaccinated people get covid and spread it throughout so still torn on the vaccine just like the flu vaccinations that are done each year hit or miss. Just some of the side effects for some people seem to be very bad others not so much. Just crazy how all this is pushed for this vaccine and not for other vaccines out there. Have a good Sunday everyone and a good start to the next week.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #24866 on: Sep 26, 2021, 04:59 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

Fish/hunt....Looking foreword to some elk video :thumbsup:

I put together some odds and ends from the shack cameras. Pretty quiet this past week.

Hope you are all having a good Sunday...

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24867 on: Sep 26, 2021, 06:00 PM »
 :clap: :thumbsup:

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #24868 on: Sep 26, 2021, 08:35 PM »
 Good evening repeat weather today dry with high in the middle seventies. Quite day here other then the siren at firehouse going off a couple of times.
Ice Wander please give my compliments to your wife good looking apple pie. The weather this weekend in much of New York was good for outside activities like apple picking
Hunts2long glad you and Lindsay had a good day at the lake. May it have been a good night at the bowling alley.
Whopper Stopper thank you for the update on Mr. Turkey and the video. I seee the wildlife is still returning to the area you placed some type of attracant on a few months back. How was the girls fishing trip.
OldSailormay your rehab/therapy continue to help strengthen your hip and have you walking with more comfort.
Eddie may the grandchildren have enjoyed the apple picking and prices not have increased to much from last year.  May the weather be good next weekend so you can make the trip should be a nice time for all of you. May your grandson get to land a salmon.
Wallyworld your grandson will have plenty to share with you next time the two of you talk. I assume his favorite player/players are on the Saints. Just like his favorite hockey team is the Pittsburgh Penguins and favorite NHL player Sidney Crosby. Enjoy watching the 8 point buck if he returns for more apples.
Fish/hunt4ever good to read you once aghain found elk in your hunting area may they still be there next weekend when riffle season opens. Hopefully you can post the video think we all would enjoy seeing some elk .

Have a good night .keep healthy and safe.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #24869 on: Sep 27, 2021, 04:38 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 47* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                          Marv........Thanks for the video, you must leave a strong scent on your tail cameras that the deer and bears are attracted to. That
                  last Doe thinks she was hiding behind that small tree. Lol :roflmao:
                          Wally.......That is a nice looking buck you have coming in.  :thumbsup: I bet your grandson was a happy camper yesterday. :clap:
                          Eddie......I hope the day at the orchard was a fun one with the grand kids. :thumbsup: It was good to hear no new cases at your mom's facility. :clap:
                          H2l.........I'll check in later to see how you made out at the lanes last night. :whistle:
                          Fish........At least you saw some Elk but it's hard to get them in close enough for the bow. :blink: Good luck next weekend when rifle opens. :flex:
                          Yesterday was a beautiful day, I went over to see my grandson ...Carson, we got a Saturday afternoon that he broke his arm at a flag football
                   game in Ticonderoga. It was such a bad break that the hospital sent him to Burlington Vt, to get it set. He's out for the season.
                          Looks like I'll be mowing the lawn today.
                          I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.