The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Your worst "bathroom emergency" story  (Read 5658 times)

Offline Downeaster

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Your worst "bathroom emergency" story
« Reply #30 on: Jan 23, 2015, 01:14 PM »
30 some years ago, I had worked all night in the Boston Garden, and was traveling home
at 6am.  Crossing the Mystic River bridge, I thought I had to pass gas, but it wasn't gas,
and I filled my pants right on top of the bridge.  I thought I would pull over after I got
about 20 mile up the road from boston, and could get a little privacy.  That didn't happen.
After I got 20 miles, it didn't bother me too much so I just kept driving until I got home
to Maine, then cleaned things up.  Good thing I didn't have a passenger.

I also had another bad experience, my grammar school class went to Augusta, and the
entire class was to go in an meet the governor.  Same thing happened, it wasn't gas.
Governor Muskie, almost had to hold his nose with one had while he shook hands with
me.  I had to ride home with my teacher and his wife. 80 mile, and they never talked.

Offline saltyshores

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Jan 23, 2015, 01:30 PM »
This didn't happen while fishing, but 2 of us got very embarrassed. The church that I attended as a kid in Brewer always had "Children's Day" on the first Sunday after school got out for summer vacation. All the Sunday School classes sat together in the church sanctuary. Dennis and I were in 4th grade and we were sitting next to each other in the pew. A girl named Sandra was on the other side of me.

Well, the pastor was preaching, and as I sat there, I thought my butt felt warm and wet. Stupidly, I reached my hand down to check, and yes, it was warm and wet, and Sandra was the one who peed right there in the pew, and it ran down to me, then continued and soaked Dennis's butt, too. We were ticked and embarassed. When church was over, both he and I walked backwards out of church so no one would see the darker color of our pants from the wet butts. I guess we should have gone fishing that day instead!

Offline gamefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #32 on: Jan 23, 2015, 01:33 PM »
This didn't happen while fishing, but 2 of us got very embarrassed. The church that I attended as a kid in Brewer always had "Children's Day" on the first Sunday after school got out for summer vacation. All the Sunday School classes sat together in the church sanctuary. Dennis and I were in 4th grade and we were sitting next to each other in the pew. A girl named Sandra was on the other side of me.

Well, the pastor was preaching, and as I sat there, I thought my butt felt warm and wet. Stupidly, I reached my hand down to check, and yes, it was warm and wet, and Sandra was the one who peed right there in the pew, and it ran down to me, then continued and soaked Dennis's butt, too. We were ticked and embarassed. When church was over, both he and I walked backwards out of church so no one would see the darker color of our pants from the wet butts. I guess we should have gone fishing that day instead!

You should have married that girl Rick! :blink: :roflmao: ;D

Offline Springbobn

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Pike punching! Crappie killer from way back.
« Reply #33 on: Jan 24, 2015, 10:06 PM »
I don't even know where to start- I'm like a seagull. As soon I eat I have to #!*^ !

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.