Utah > Ice Fishing Utah

Flaming Gorge 2019 (final trip pics added 3-14-19)

(1/24) > >>

muskyon46:
Its that time of year and the date has been set, the emails are out. Check you inbox's. January 25-27. Right during the burbot bash for those wanting to enter. The ice reports I'm getting makes me think we will be in the south buckboard/big bend area this year. I will have more info after this weekends scouting trip. Get your stuff ready for the 2019 sleeper shack showdown on the gorge  @)

Hutbomber:
Thanks for the update. Keep us posted Friday on the recon mission. Its going to be cool to see all the sleeper shacks and great ideas you've all came up with.  :woot:

prospector:
Getting super excited! Thanks for all you do Matt! You are a catch of a lifetime as far as friends go.

muskyon46:

--- Quote from: prospector on Jan 10, 2019, 01:48 PM ---Getting super excited! Thanks for all you do Matt! You are a catch of a lifetime as far as friends go.

--- End quote ---

Right back at ya. As the saying goes "Birds of a feather flock together" Our crew of ice heads is only as good as we are to each other.

muskyon46:
Ok so Biggest pup went 24in. Good end of day with some sunlight, Had light to moderate snow most of the morning. Found an average 4.5in good hard ice everywhere we went towards the cliffs in big bend. Hopefully will be good to go in 2 weeks, with thicker ice.  2-3in of snow on the ice right now in big bend. Might melt down this weekend with the predicted temps

Did our part to bring home a couple limits. What a great end of day on the gorge.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version